SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
honeybunny2_gw

Barry thank you for the seeds.

honeybunny2 Fox
16 years ago

Barry, thank you for the seeds, I just found them, I have had a very bad week, my idenity was stolen, and I have been jumping thru hoops since 2-13th. I did not even check the mail until today. Thank you so much, it really has made my day. I have been so depressed, I will not be able to write checks for quite some time. Someone made a fake drivers license, with the name Holly Lopez, the picture is of the crook, but they are using my drivers license number. They had fake checks made, using a diffrent bank than mine, and using Hollys name but my tracking numbers and account number. They came to our house and stole the bills that we put out in the mailbox on 1-15-08, and then had fake checks made, they wrote the first one on 1-24th. I checked on line to see if any of the missing bills had cleared, and noticed high numbers on some checks and called the bank, they closed my accoutn at 7:30am on 7-14th, thank goodness only 4 checks made it thru. The bank thinks they had aleast 50 checks made. All the checks were made out to Home depot. This is just horrible, and Home depot is being held responsible, since they are suppost to check each checks tracking number, if they had this would have never happened. They lost over 2 grand. I called tela check and they will verify each check that comes thru with my drivers license. I hope this will stop them from using it. I never write checks, I have only written 2 since December, one on 12-27th to home depot, and one the 2nd week of Jan to Kohls. So it had to be one of those places that gave my number and address out. Barbra,

Comments (5)