SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lovelyiris

Brug People Rock My World

lovelyiris
16 years ago

I check on a couple of different forums here on Garden Web but the ones on the Brug Forum are the best by far!

Just like today, I'm come home from working 24 hours and I have several things waiting on me. Oh how I just love surprises.

I had this neat little envelope from me to me? (HUH?) I get to looking at the return adress and it's from Me. I look at the other part and sure enough it's to Me. Now ya'll all know how forgetful I am. I'm thinking maybe in my haste I sent something to myself instead of who I was suppose to be sending it to. Now I'm really scratching my head because it's not my handwritting. I open it up and notice theres a smaller little package inside. I just figure it's someone I ordered some daylily seeds from. Nope, inside is a tiny slip of paper signed. Hugs Kylie. That little stinker made me a bunch of address labels to put on my packages I send out. Thank You Kylie for being so good to me. Here awhile back I had said I wish I had some of those. Kylie took it upon herself to make me some and surprise me too.

Edna wrote me an email that she was sending me some plants and to be on the lookout for them in the mail anyday. I wrote something regarding her goodies under a post that Barry wrote about her. So you might want to read it, it is kind of funny.

Brenda and Karyn are always going out of their way and sharing with EBERYONE even EVERYONE. LOL Not just plants and seeds but their knowledge and other things too.

I'm sure I left out a good many of you people that have been wonderful to me and others. Please forgive me!

I just can't say it enough how wonderful 'ALL THE PEOPLE' are on this forum. What I love most of all is that everyone gets along and we can talk about anything and everything besides flowers and gardening. It is like having people that really care about you that you can share good times, hard times, sad times, and everything in between with.

It is my sincere desire for each of you to know how very special and precious your friendship is to me. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think of each of you in some very special way.

Chena, Kylie, here awhile back someone was upset with the loss of so many of the Brugs they had purchased. I kind of felt like they did until I read your sweet little post. You said something to the effect of not dwelling on the ones we lost but in the satisifaction we should have from the ones we were able to grow. Kylie, you just don't know what an difference that made for me regarding all of my brugs.

I've always been told not to look at the negative but look for the positive in everything. Sometimes we forget that until someone opens our eyes again, and again.

Ya'lls Garden Buddie and Great Grandmother Marian

Comments (30)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County