SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bakemom_gw

Nervous Newbies

15 years ago

I know this thread is going to comfort no one because newbies will fret no matter what. But, RELAX!

Boy did I fret when I first started. I couldn't grow anything from seed and I didn't think I would be able to. But I did and I can. In fact, I grow EVERYTHING I want and I learned to grow things that I love that I didn't know existed.

Now, I just relax and enjoy. I do this process in as few steps as possible and my gardens thrive. This year I will have several dozen containers of old friends that I love to grow.

Prepare your containers, fill them with soil, toss in seeds, slap on some tape and set them out back. It's that simple and that easy. Ma nature does this every day under much harsher conditions - so we have an advantage.

If something bombs for you, just let us know and someone will get you seeds for strike one. I continue sowing until July, so you can spring or summer sow along with us nutballs for fall plantout. This isn't a one time event - it's a year around process for a lot of us.

Comments (28)

Sponsored