SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kaboehm

Happy EARLY B-day to me!!

You probably don't know this about me... I have no family, and so the "attachments" I form on this forum and other interest lists that I belong to are very important to me. Tonight I am celebrating what would have been my parent's 56th anniversary and I am celebrating a milestone b-day (a couple of days early).

Last night when I opened the box that came from Kitty, I was so thrilled for the Pink Star that I traded for an Evergreen. It's so healthy and has an offset. Then I saw that Kitty had included 8 different kinds of seedlings and all of them for Hippis that I don't have!!! WOW!!! I don't think I've stopped smiling thinking about these babies and how healthy they are. In just a couple of years they'll be blooming.

THEN tonight, just as I sat down to an extravagent lobster/seafood dinner, I got an e-mail from Larissa. After 11 days, the PRIORITY MAIL service finally delivered the box of Vitattum babies that I sent her last Tuesday!! The little bulbs that she sent me arrived in 2 days. I think I could have riden my bicycle to Manhattan, KS faster than the USPS got them there!! So news of this delivery also made me happy!

Many of my scapes will have blooms within the week: Pink Diamond, Exotics, Little Devil, Red Pearl, Red Nymph, Jingle Bells, and a Minerva. Come Thanksgiving, I'll have plenty of beautiful Hippi blooms to brighten my day!! :-)

Thank you all for being my Hippi friends!!

Kristi

Comments (20)

Sponsored
More Discussions