SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
msrpaul

Tdog's seeds a sprouting!

17 years ago

Hi everybody...I've missed you all....had a really hard winter in many ways, and have to go to Duke Univ for tests next week....wish me luck!If I'm ther

That all said, the garden has been at a standstill, but I've been getting things ready. I have a tent in the garage with several chryalyses, and a few of them eclosed in the warm winter, pipevines and BST's, I feel bad they had nowhere to go. Last week I had a beautiful male BST eclose, I let him out...I have some pansies and some emerging other flowers....a wierd winter here, hard freeze early, then quite warm, enough to trigger my passionflower to come back....and then cold....but spring is here....and I planted some of Tdog's asclepias a couple weeks ago, and they're emerging! I am REALLY going to load up for the monarchs this year.....

I'll try to get back on here, and take some pics as they come. I've missed you all.

PS I think I saw a reference to butterfly pixies book in a magazine....yes? And I was up her way in January, to help mother.

Paul

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Traditional Hardwood Floors LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Your Industry Leading Flooring Refinishers & Installers in Columbus