SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
floodthelast

Gettin Ready

floodthelast
14 years ago

Well I bought another clear bin yesterday. Today I poked holes in for drainage and brought out some of the cups with drainage holes I used last year. The plan is that this year will be easier and quicker because:

A. I am doing half the number of containers (I think)

B. I'm using some of my soil from other things and filling my cups early. I have around 50 of those ready to go.

C. I'm also using some of the 4" pots in trays from lgslgs and have almost 4 trays full and waiting.

D. I saved up the old shower curtain and some other large plastics to help cover larger areas of pot Ghetto at one time.

E. I also saved all the decent cups from last year that now have drainage so no more poking holes.

F. I bought some clear bins, labeled them with Ha, HP, HHA etc. For sowing ease.

and G. I have the chart I used last year for my notes so not as much yucky data entry and already suggestions for appropriate sowing months per plant.

Hmmm after all that I do feel confident about this year and that it will be easier. Also I might be working too hard to make this so, lol.

Comments (27)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting