SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bromaloonie

Photo Shoot

bromaloonie
15 years ago

Howdy all.

This morning I went out to brom house, have not been out there for over a week.I saw some nice flowers peeking out at me....yipppeeeee...runs to grab camera because i had never had this aechmea come to flower so well before.

{{gwi:453712}}

{{gwi:453713}}

Along the way I spot Lila....an apple of my eye....lol

shes lookin mighty fine this time of year and it occured to me that I should really grab some nice shots of her

{{gwi:453714}}

So I pull her out and have a nice visual feast and a few shots right there and then...cant miss the moment I say....lol

{{gwi:453715}}

{{gwi:453716}}

Of course i took quite a few shots just incase i didnt quite get it right the first and second and third time...but i wont bore yas with too many of the same

brom...heheheee

I then start mixing her up around a few other broms near by, I also drag a couple from other parts of the brom house and put them together, change then round and snap away

{{gwi:453717}}

{{gwi:453718}}

{{gwi:453719}}

Slip some broms away and add a couple more...make a new setting...drooling all the way...LOL

{{gwi:453720}}

Shes an absolutely perfect model and deserves top pay...lol

although some of her model friends arnt too bad them selves either...hahahaaaa

{{gwi:453721}}

and just a couple of shots i took along the way that were nice

This is Purple Star which is another fave of mine who i bought from none other than Purple Star(Rossana) here in GW...lol

{{gwi:453722}}

How beautiful is the form....wow...love it

dont ya hate it when one leaf just isnt sitting right where ya need it and you dont realise until you get back to your computer and you have put all the broms back where they were originally living....lol

{{gwi:453723}}

{{gwi:453724}}

Comments (18)

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars29 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus
More Discussions