SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
iowagourdman

OT: Im out of the hospital! YAAAAAY!!!!! :)

iowagourdman
15 years ago

Hi Ya'll,

I have finally returned to the land of the living! I have spent the last three weeks in the hospital getting poked and jabbed, etc. due to pneumonia caused by that pesky blood clot! They have regulated my blood thinner med's, gave me an inhaler machine to keep my Bronchials open, put me on a strict diet, and restricted my travel, and outdoor activities... Yaaay me! Unfortunately, I returned home to fine my banana trees next to dead! One of them I started from seed last year. On the bright side, My Brug babies look like a small forest in red plastic cups! I guess I lost only two of them. I want to thank everyone who sent E-cards, cards, and best wishes for the holidays. It was very nice to come home to find all of them waiting for me. I just hope nobody thought I was being rude, and ignoring them by not responding earlier. My trip to the hospital was very sudden, and unexpected. I awoke three weeks ago having trouble breathing, and in great pain around my chest, so it was off to doctor land I went! Hahahaha... Anyway, as of today I am home munching on anti-biotic horse pills, and back to planning my tropical back yard. I missed chatting with Ya'll a lot and hope to make up for lost time :)

Brugs & Hugs,

Bruce

Comments (16)