SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
givelittle_getlots

picture of the day *8* I like you to meet Deb

givelittle_getlots
15 years ago

Gooooooood morning, good morning!

Kristy, Kylie, Elizabeth and Karen you all know already what I mean when I say that it is the best feeling deep inside when you get to meet another GW buddy. Especially when that buddy grow into becoming your friend!

Here we are:
{{gwi:443864}}From Picture of the day for the year 2009

We had to meet at Ikea since this was the only place I was confident of finding by myself lol We laughed so much and time was really not long enough. But Deb and her daughter Kim, whom I was so happy to meet also, had way to much to do still. Me...I had to hit the road so I would not be driving in the dark to long. Thank goodness I was already in Killeen, the next town over from my town I live in, when I got lost roflmao.

Dear friends and buddies, IF you get a chance to meet another GW buddy. GO FOR IT!! I put a lot of...oh I wait to meet here till I loose some weight. Or I am scared to drive to Austin by myself. Or I got so much seeds to plant...yes I put all that aside. Because it was all about meeting my good friend!Another GW buddy I dearly love.

Have a great day and I hope today you will have something happeing that makes YOUR day!

Lucy

Comments (26)