SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lou_spicewood_tx

good website/article for watering new trees?

lou_spicewood_tx
15 years ago

Does anyone have their favorite website or article about the importance of proper watering for new trees? I need something in case HOA board does something to make me look bad. The problem is that the previous board asked me to plant trees at the park (14 trees all myself). The current board did absolutely nothing to help me out all year long when I asked for help like mulch and watering (access to the sprinkler system). I couldn't not just let trees die during a drought so I hauled my own garden hose and watered each tree. Even the board members saw me doing it. Same goes for mulch that I spent hours looking for free wood chips when they wouldn't provide financial help for mulch.

Here's the kicker... the president is actually MORE CONCERNED about few weeds at the park so he hired somebody to treat the park for weeds! Jeez, focus on trees first! We need shade! Who cares about #$@% weeds???

If anything, I learned a lesson. Never do anything for HOA ever again from now own. No common sense at all. PITA for sure.

Comments (8)