SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jodik_gw

Blooms To Heal By - For Lizalily... and Cindee!

jodik_gw
15 years ago

Soon, Lizalily, you'll be back to working in your own gardens and won't have time to sit back and enjoy the garden views of others... I'm happy that your knees are healing well, and I hope physical therapy is going better than expected!

These photos are for Cindee, as well... and she knows why! (wink wink);-)

Here they are... the latest batch of lovelies to bloom in my gardens... I hope they are enjoyed by all!

Some late tulips in a small bed...

The parrot tulips are lasting a long time, and these Purples are no exception!

The Camassia is in full swing now...

Some of the Purple Allium are beginning to bloom now...

The last of the Daffodils... a tiny Yellow variety...

The beds have really changed in the short time between photo shoots!

The last Creeping Phlox, a bi-color, in bloom...

Old Fashioned Columbine is flowering everywhere!

Johnny Jump Ups are everywhere, too... a lovely accompaniment to all the other garden blooms...

Native Perennial Geranium, I believe... growing naturally right in one of the beds!

A clump of my Mom's Iris that I've dug and moved several times, as we've moved... a very reliable and gorgeous bloomer!

A Dwarf Yellow Iris...

The first Delphinium flowers from plants I grew from seed!

And last, but not least... a surprise growing among a group of previously bloomed Crocus... an Ornithogolum, I believe it's called! The green and white of the blooms is quite stunning, and I know I did not capture its full beauty!

Thanks for walking around my gardens with me! I had a lovely time looking at all the wonderful blooms, and I hope you did, too! The gardens are changing so much now... warmer weather and sunshine, not to mention the rains, have brought renewed growth to the earth... Mother Nature is busy changing her colorful palate as the days pass by.

I wish I had a few hippeastrums in bloom to be in keeping with the forum format, but alas... every one I have is in full growth, lovely and green, gathering energy for next year... I thank you all for indulging me as I show off my many garden accomplishments, instead! These beds you see are all only three years or less in age! I'm a little bit proud of all the work I've done to attain such beauty, and I couldn't imagine not sharing it with all of you!

Periodic updates are forthcoming... it's highly interesting to see how much a garden can change in the span of a few weeks!

Happy Gardening to all!

Comments (11)

Sponsored
More Discussions