SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
strouper2

OT: Worlds best mocking bird

strouper2
15 years ago

I now believe that I've found the worlds best mocking bird. The other morning I was out back and heard excessive singing but the tune kept changing and I really didn't notice how much until I heard the pretty bell tone that a blue jay makes well at that point I realized that something was strange because we don't really have blue jays around here (they're in the area but I've never seen one even close to my yard) so I started to look around to find out where all the tunes were coming from and low and behold it was a mocking bird sitting on my neighbors house. Well about a week later I was out front when the same bird (it had to be the same bird by it's energy and it's songs) showed up and gave me another show. Well now comes the very very strange part if you look at the time of my post it's almost 1 in the morning and I just came in to post this because my little friend is outside singing his heart out in the middle of the night! I just know that it has to be the same bird & wow what a singer. Has anyone ever heard of a bird singing in the middle of the night and has anyone ever had a mocking bird with such a huge mixture of other birds? I just love this little guy.

Strouper

Comments (7)

Sponsored