SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
beck_wi

holy crap!! what a day

beck_wi
13 years ago

So my mailman knocked on my door today to give me a package.... it was from a co-worker of my hubby's. We shall call him 'A' ( I don't want anyone to get in trouble) A's father works for a seed company and A sent me some of his Dad's leftovers.

I opened the box to find a mind boggling amount of seed packets.... after several hours of sorting and packing I finally have a total count.

Did you catch that number?? seven hundred and fourteen. Even if I had 100 acres, I'd never need that many seed packets.

After I give the ones to my family and friends want, I will be offering them up here. I have veggies, herbs, and flowers. Mostly annuals, but some perennials mixed in.

I can't even trade them because then I'd still have too many lol

They are common types, so if you are looking for anything exotic, I probably don't have it.... but this will be awesome for anyone just starting out.

It may take me a while to get the list done of what I have, but if there is anything you are dying for, feel free to ask and I'll see what I have.

Even after sorting them all and organizing them,its still a mind boggling sight.

Here is a link that might be useful: {{gwi:410713}}

Comments (19)

Sponsored