SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_970892

WS garden pics and others. heavey on the pics

littleonefb
15 years ago

These are the latest pics of my WS "babies" Will be the last for at least a week or 2. Heading into the hospital tomorrow for more spinal surgery. Hope to be home tomorrow night.

Course I could be like Vera and not be able to resist getting some pics some time next week.

Fran

Daughter gave me the sign for mothers day. beside it are morning glory chocolate and morning glory emma's gift. infront and behind are viola yesterday, today and tomorrow

{{gwi:400703}}

Birdbath, doesn't hold water, but taped with duck tape it's the perfect planter

June 1st

{{gwi:400705}}

June 26th

{{gwi:387671}}

schizanthus

{{gwi:400706}}

{{gwi:400707}}

{{gwi:400708}}

{{gwi:400709}}

lavender lady

{{gwi:400710}}

torenia lemon drop, real slow to germinate and grow

{{gwi:400711}}

torenia blue and white

{{gwi:364089}}

planter I created to show off the victorian lady that was my mother's and the little boy and girl beside it that was hers also.

alyssum carpet of snow in the bottom 2 pots, alyssum rosie o'day in the top, monkey flower in the front{{gwi:400712}}

monkey flower

{{gwi:400713}}

sweet basil

{{gwi:359766}}

Thai basil

{{gwi:364093}}

licorice basil

{{gwi:364092}}

lime basil

{{gwi:400714}}

pink babies breath

{{gwi:400715}}

cosmos bed. in it is daydream, picotee, gazebo lavender, candystripe, gloria, seashells pink, seashells white, pied piper, versailles tetra, diablo, sonata lavender, sonata fushia, and a dwarf orange

{{gwi:371369}}

other cosmos bed with the same cosmos as the other one in it

{{gwi:371370}}

tomatoes just potted up on June 14th. beefsteak, large cherry red, white wonder, purple cherokee, celebrity, warren's yellow cherry, sweet 100, black cherry, and xmas grape.

{{gwi:360914}}

Same tomato plants 6/25th

{{gwi:396324}}

My front yard garden bed, notice i'm not much on the lawn. everything in the bed is WS either this year or over the past 5 years.

Dianthis firewitch on either side of the birdbath, lilies are candylily that bloomed for the first time last year. also in there are marigolds, 4 kinds of zinnias, portulaca, gazania, easter egg plant, iceplant harlequin, morning glory heavenly blue to go up the arbor, petunias, lupine, malva zebrina, malva mauritana, cleomes, chinese forget me nots, painted tongue, dwarf dahlias, balsam impatiens, bue thimble gilia, livingston daisy, and dwarf sunflowers

{{gwi:400716}}

New bed I filled this year.

On the trellis is morning glory flying saucer and beside it are red canna, WS that is in there are nautia, dianthus firewitch, dianthus siberian blues, and unknown dianthus, 3 kinds of cleome, 4 o'clocks, a hardy hibiscus, lupine, foxglove, balsam impatiens, blue thimble gilia, forget me nots, dahlias, 6 kinds of zinnias, gazania, painted tongue, cosmos, iivingston daisy, alyssum carpet of snow, petunias, 4 o'clocks, easter egg plant, sunflowers, portulacca, nautia, lychnis vesuvius, and viola yesterday, today and tomorrow.

{{gwi:400717}}

disco belle, WS 4 years ago. blooms are huge with at least 50 on the plant last year.

{{gwi:400718}}

foxglove WS 3 years ago, bloomed first time last year

{{gwi:400719}}

{{gwi:400721}}

lupine WS 3 years ago, this is it's second year blooming

before the groundhog got it

{{gwi:396266}}

after the groundhog got it

{{gwi:364098}}

{{gwi:396811}}

malva zebrina that came back from WS last year

{{gwi:400722}}

candy lily, WS 4 years ago. bloomed for the first time last year. this year the plants are at least 8 inches taller than last year

{{gwi:400723}}

That's it till I can get some more pics in a week or 2

Fran

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths