SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jodik_gw

Misty and The Jungle

jodik_gw
15 years ago

I had wanted this to be a grand layout of the incomparable Misty, but my photographic skills turned out to be very poor this morning. In my impatience, I'm posting them anyway. With any luck, I can get a much better group of pictures taken for tomorrow. Consider this a pre-look...

Misty...

{{gwi:391790}}

{{gwi:391791}}

{{gwi:391792}}

Red Peacock is opening its second flush of flowers on the same first scape...

{{gwi:391793}}

Bogota looked awesome with the sun rising on its blooms this morning, but it loses something in translation through the camera. It's still lovely, though...

{{gwi:391794}}

In lieu of a great photo spread of Misty, how about a few new shots of the Jungle, so any new forum members can see how I grow everything indoors in northern climes...

My Jungle...

{{gwi:391795}}

{{gwi:391796}}

{{gwi:391797}}

{{gwi:391798}}

And finally, this shot is for Cindee... here's your Limona seeds, almost matured!

{{gwi:391799}}

I'm so sorry for the crummy Misty pictures... I'm hoping for better ones to post tomorrow! In any event, I hope everyone enjoyed the quick peek into how I handle such a large bulb and plant collection in such small quarters! It's all done with smoke and mirrors! But really... I use plenty of supplemental lighting combined with the natural light of an east window, and I keep everything housed pot shoulder to pot shoulder!

Thanks for looking! Happy Gardening!

Comments (5)

Sponsored
More Discussions