SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chazparas

Update on my 'neem'd' papillo/papillio photo heavy

chazparas
16 years ago

As some of you may recall my papi had become home to a narcissus bulb fly larvae. I injected it with neem oil into the sides and down into the center growth point. Well the bulb survived, and about a month ago I thought I was seeing a bud stalk develop well it's not a bud stalk, the bulb appears to be splitting. Check out the following photos, I've also included some other sunroom stuff.

first, the pap just showing signs of larvae damage in the center of the leave cluster

{{gwi:385247}}

Next the two new leaves growing off center a couple of months after the Neem treatment,

{{gwi:385248}}

and then there's Zombi showing green buds, if you can see out the window, you'll notice I"VE STILL GOT SNOW!!!

{{gwi:385249}}

and my potted up Hercules / Apricot Beauty/ and an Appleblossom I bought right after christmas and promplty misplaced. Just found it today and potted it up.

{{gwi:385250}}

and finally for this post, what's blooming. Neomarica Gracilis, walking iris, adorable little flowers scented somewhat like lily of the valley. When the plant is done blooming each flower stalk develops a plantlet like a spiderplant, thus it walks away as it roots!

{{gwi:385251}}

{{gwi:385252}}

{{gwi:385253}}

Thanks for looking,

Chaz

Comments (28)

Sponsored
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery
Average rating: 4.4 out of 5 stars233 Reviews
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery
More Discussions