SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kaboehm

Photos 4 Ryan et al (spoiler: contains beach photo [not of me!])

Well, as I promised Ryan, I'm posting photos. Actually a little earlier than tonight as I'm Miss Efficient today. (THAT won't last!!) :-)

OK....so here goes...non-Hippi first:

Kitty was intrigued by the African violet I bought in Calif. I think it's called "Greensleeves", which makes sense.

{{gwi:375138}}

Then, I have to throw in the photo of Laguna Beach on Dec 28th. It was warm and sunny....and not too crowded, although the volleyball players were out en masse.

{{gwi:375139}}

OK...now the Hippis:

Here's Red Nymph taken the night before I left to go out of town.

{{gwi:375140}}

And here's President Johnson last night.

{{gwi:375141}}

Notice the little bit of red along the edge. I was expecting something more like Picotee on a BIG scale.

{{gwi:375142}}

Here's Vera...struggling a little.

{{gwi:375143}}

Here's my BIG Minerva that was sent as a replacement for some of last year's mislabled bulbs. This bulb is huge and healthy and the flower looks like it's going to be beautiful, unlike the HD Minerva....

{{gwi:375144}}

And...here's the caps that made everyone laugh and call my pods "condom-heads"...but I prefer to think of them as little stocking caps, because in the truest sense, they are!

{{gwi:375145}}

OH...my little froggie pal has settled in. Took this today, he's in upper right corner of the porch (very center of photo) attached to leaf!

{{gwi:375146}}

AND....here's the view in the kitchen this morning!

{{gwi:375147}}

:-)

K

Comments (12)

Sponsored
More Discussions