SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
larschar

Who am I? What am I doing here?

larschar
15 years ago

Just kidding on the "what am I doing here" part but really, who is this guy? My Christmas present bulb from sister-in-law opened both scapes this weekend. The label on the box said pink, but in my opinion there is nothing pink about it. I would say it has a very dard orange appearance with a white-ish pink star center. The outside of the bloom has gorgeous white markings. Loves it! Will you please help me find out who he is? He is so pretty :-)

{{gwi:374591}}

{{gwi:374593}}

{{gwi:374594}}

{{gwi:374595}}

Comments (16)

• ryan820
    15 years ago

I don't know what it is, but how about you get out those Bicycle cards out and we'll play a hand or two-- winner takes bulb.

Ryan

• jodik_gw
    15 years ago

5 card draw, nothing wild. I'll deal...

• larschar
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Whatevs, homie. I challenge you to a rousing game of Skip-Bo. I can't believe how your Red Nymph is performing. What are you feeding her? (in a whisper) Is she on the juice?

• chazparas
    15 years ago

She's horrendous, you know where to send her!

• larschar
    Original Author
    15 years ago

lol I will never forget where to send my offensive and disgusting bulbs! I hope she makes babies soon. I can't wait to share things at the end of the summer!

• jodik_gw
    15 years ago

I'm trying not to shoot coffee out my nose! Oh, the hilarity!

Do they make Primo Test for plants? And if so, who do I gotta talk to? LOL!

I can't wait to share seeds and seedlings, either! I'm going to start bunches of seeds this spring! I should have some interesting babies by the latter part of summer!

Larissa... if your house is eerily quiet, you'd better go check on the kids... they're up to something! LOL!

I must be old... what the hell is Skip-Bo?

• larschar
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Skip-Bo is only the greatest card game in the whole wide world. Don't you remember The Bozo Show? Bozo the clown always gave shiny Schwinn bicycles and Skip-Bo decks as prizes. I used to watch that show before school when I was just a wee lass. We have a deck and I force my family to play with me. Oh, that and Uno. I freaking love Uno.

• chazparas
    15 years ago

Lar, the bozo we had gave out stone axes and pieces of flint.
    My nieces introduced me to skip-bo, love it! and Uno comes next.

• larschar
    Original Author
    15 years ago

lol LMAO I'm freaking dying!!!!! I didn't get it for a second! I wish they had online skip-bo that you could play with people. I would OWN you.

• jodik_gw
    15 years ago

I don't get it, Chaz... I'm blonde and slow! Duh... explain it slowly, please.

Skip-Bo sounds like fun, and Uno has always been a blast! The ex and I played with another couple in the complex when we lived West Chicago. Uno nights always included plenty of booze! What a riot!

As kids, my Dad taught us to play War, Poker and BlackJack... and they played Pinochle, and a card game called Donkey with their adult friends.

Bozo the Clown... and Ringmaster Ned, and the original Cookie the Clown! Watched it every day! Even went there once and was part of the audience! Egads, I'm old!

• larschar
    Original Author
    15 years ago

You got to GO there????? I only DREAMED of doing such :-(

• jodik_gw
    15 years ago

I was so young, I barely remember any of it... except the Grand March... that I vaguely remember! I grew up right outside of Elgin, in Dundee... a hop, skip and a jump away from Chicago and the Channel 9 Studios.

• chazparas
    15 years ago

LOL, Jodi I was joking about my age. Stone axes and flint, imagine stone age clowns. Yeah, too much partying in the 70's...LOL

Did you have the show wonderama? it was on saturday mornings?

• jodik_gw
    15 years ago

OMG... DOH!! I am sooo slow!! I get it now... I feel like a complete idiot! I have truly owned this blonde hair I have this time! (turning a brilliant shade of scarlet) I can't believe I didn't get that sooner! Please laugh at me... I so deserve it!

Let's see... Saturday mornings were cartoons and The Three Stooges... I don't remember a show called Wonderama... might have been local?

• larschar
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Wonderama? Never heard of it. I was busy watching JEM and Ghostbusters and New Kids on the Block (the cartoon). Now, my life is full of Handy Manny.

• jodik_gw
    15 years ago

When our kids were younger, it was Sesame Street and that sort of thing... now it's Dora the Explorer and all that stuff!

I must admit... I still watch Scooby-Do! LOL!

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville
More Discussions