SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
silverkelt

Rock wall update, wintersown sprouts, and tons of pics

silverkelt
14 years ago

First,

Composted pick of wall, Ive added some strawberry plants Ozark beauty in front, Im going to wintersow some rock cress and fill in some gaps , I have some astible that I wintersowed as well, but nothing has sprouted from that, if it does, I think some of that will go in front as well...

{{gwi:380924}}

When I was digging the strawberry plants, found a massive rock in the bed itself lol.. Im going to use it as a set to the basement door though, as its very slick clay there...

{{gwi:380926}}

Going to be two years I planted 15 of them before I get fruit...

{{gwi:380931}}

In back of the wall, I already have joe pye weed , new york iron weed and pink turtle head sprouted to go there...

Last years Tutti Frutti Lupine wintersown plants, they will sprout this year.. I think Lupine plant structure is amazing, even when not in bloom...

{{gwi:380937}}

Ditto for oriental poppies, this was beauty of Livermore.. will bloom this year from last years wintersown crop...

{{gwi:380938}}

Different Daffs

{{gwi:380942}}

{{gwi:380944}}

Black seeded Simpson lettuce, I have 4 other containers all looking like this.. Im going to have some lettuce out of my garden if it kills me this year!

{{gwi:380947}}

Had to share pic of Hopi Dye Red Amaranthus , Beautiful seedlings.. I also have Fat Spike and Josephs Coat up as well.. I didnt start my last years split personality, loved the leaves.. but the flower spikes were blah.. Im not into the green ones..

{{gwi:380949}}

I guess that is it for now!

Silverkelt

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Foremost Siding & Exterior Design Solutions in Columbus