SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sivyaleah

Placed My Order for Spring

12 years ago

So, after going back and forth between several websites, including Palatine I finally placed 2 orders. One with Regan and the other with David Austin. Palatine just didn't have what I wanted at all, sold out the few that I did already.

So this is what I'm getting:

From Regan:

Neptune (really looking forward to seeing this one in person)

Papa Meilland (I had this one before and loved it)

Tropicana (Also, had this before, adore)

Valencia (This was one I wanted several years ago but didn't get).

From David Austin:

Gertrude Jeykll Climbing (Had this as a regular bush, but I need a climber and I love the fragrance. Added bonus is it will hopefully deter the squirrels from running along the fence line with all it's thorns, where it's going, and where they tend to jump up onto my detached garage roof lol).

Tradescant (everyone raves about this one and I loved the color)

Reine des Violettes (Oh, can't wait to smell this!)

French Lace (Again, an old favorite)

Ebb Tide (couldn't resist this one)

The only one I couldn't get was Barkorole. It was sold out nearly everywhere and I wasn't going to place an order for just one rose if I found it somewhere. I also took off a few that I wanted for now; Miss American Beauty and America only because I had several pinks already and I figured I would rethink this when I get everything into the ground. I don't have a lot of room and what I bought might be pushing it already. If I have space left, I'll probably go to the local nurseries and see what's available at that time. I did ok locally on a couple of things years ago (I got my Tropicana in town) so maybe I'll be lucky.

Anyway, I asked for shipment mid-March, assuming that they will get here probably the 3rd week of March and I'll have them in the ground by end March. I seem to remember that was what I did the last time. Shipping for April seemed too late.

Comments (6)

Sponsored
The Creative Kitchen Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars47 Reviews
Franklin County's Kitchen Remodeling and Refacing Professional