SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
alana8asc

Can Someone Please Answer This Question

Alana8aSC
11 years ago

I've been seeing some people post on here about using laundry water to water their roses, and my question is when you use the laundry water does the soap from the water dry out the soil and is it safe to use on newly planted and/or potted bands? I know you can't use the bleach water and I use the cheap laundry liquid from walmart called sun with oxi in my washer.I thought everything everyone was sayin was really neat and I thought it would save me some money on my water bill, and I also think whoever it was (can'y remember sorry) who's husband is a plumber and showed all those cool pics of how they had a lever thing were it either went into the yard or septic, whereever they wanted it to go, was really neat and I was going to get my handy man to do that for me :). but my husband said he thought the soap in the liquid laundry would dry out ground when the sun dried it and thats why I'm asking this question. I posted it twice on the regular rose forum and noone answered it, once on someone elses them once on my own so sorry for posting twice but I would really like this question answered, Thanks

Comments (17)