SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tny78

RVR Shipping...Anyone Else Having This Problem

TNY78
11 years ago

I'm trying to place an order from Rouge Valley Roses (who I've ordered from many times before), and for some reason their shipping costs are acting very odd.

They are currently running a summer special where if you buy 3 roses you can get a free rose from their "free rose list" and a "free mystery rose" (usually you have to buy 4...not that I couldn't easily come up with 4). I decided that I didn't want the "mystery rose," since I already have a quite a few & haven't been able to figure out what any of them are.

The problem I accidentally noticed a few weeks back while trying to place a different order, is that the shipping is not consistant when you add in free & mystery roses. For example, it's $30.56 for three PURCHASED roses and a FREE rose; while the shipping is $27.19 for 4 PURCHASED roses. This makes no sense since they are all bands ???

I tried contacting Rough Valley when I tried to place the order a few weeks back, and they couldn't figure out what I was trying to say. Eventually, I emailed my order as they suggessted, but they never got back to me, so I figured I'd try again with the new special.

Has anyone else had this problem?? I'm sure its just a glitch, but still, you'd think it would be corrected after its been pointed out :(

Tammy

Comments (2)