SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dublinbay

Need info on fountain for rose garden

dublinbay z6 (KS)
13 years ago

Can anyone tell me which forum(s) here at GW would have lots of info about fountains?

I had a small flowering tree fail to survive our hard winter and have finally decided what to do with that spot--put in a smaller size fountain, say 2-4 ft tall. The problem is that I do not know the first thing about fountains--not even where to buy them. My local garden centers have large fountains for sale--kind ugly and overdone, if you ask me. I really don't know enough to know what I want or how to go about setting a fountain up. I need some education! I did a search, but didn't come up with any forum that had lots of fountain lovers on it.

In the meantime, feel free to add anything you know about fountains in rose gardens. There is nothing formal about my rose bed--the shape meanders around, there are HTs, floribundas, climbing roses, minis, and lots of other kinds of flowers also--right now, while the roses are "resting" between bloom cycles there are some gorgeous 8 ft bulb lilies stealing the show, for instance.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Kate

Comments (8)