SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
olga_6b

Primula, Felicia and Apple Jack

olga_6b
16 years ago

I would like to find a good home for these three roses. They are all good roses I just have space limitations.

r. Primula is one of the earliest roses to bloom. Here in MD it blooms the whole month earlier then the main first flush, usually it starts blooming in mid April. It is a healthy rose, that is absolutely care free, but will grow big. My plant is just two year old , grafted from Pickering. It bloomed its first time this spring. The reason I want to give it away is that I have several other more mature plants of early oriental yellows (Canary Bird, Hugonis,etc). Primula blooms are not much different from the others I have, to justify the space.

Apple Jack is very healthy, no spray rose. I already dug my AJ from the ground , it is in a pot ready to pick up. The flowers are pretty. It most probbly will repeat if you deadhead it. The only reason I want to give it away is space.

Felicia is a really good rose. Its fragrance is one of the best of all roses. It has excellent repeat and makes wonderful bush. The reason I want to give it away is that it looses approx 50% its leaves, sometimes even more if grown no spray. BS will not slow it down, but I have high standards in regards to BS and try to move toward no spray garden.

I am in MD, Rockville area and don't plan to mail this roses, they are too big for this. If your are somewhere close and want any of these bushes you are welcome to take them any time.

Thank you.

Olga

Comments (4)