SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
aliska12000

My Solo Lids Came and my daisy trays, more seeds

aliska12000
14 years ago

The lids I got gouged on shipping don't fit the Solo cups I have on hand. But I have one pack of store brand plastic cups, 16 oz, and the lids do fit those. So I called the store mgr and even though I bought them 2 years ago, they will exchange the ones they still carry and still stock the store brand. The ones they no longer carry I'm out of luck, two unopened packages of those.

The 16 oz Solo cups didn't fit right into the daisy trays, neither would the Solo 12 oz but the store brand ones do just right, will hold 18 neatly.

Then I just HAD to have a few more seeds but am kind of excited about them, not sure which ones I can WS. I'll save some for next year or use part of packet.

From seedman:

Titan red petunias (2)

Arugula (was curious about it even B4 Obama and WH garden)

Spearmint (childhood nostalgia)

Bunching onions

Laura Bush Petunia

Sunset Runner bean (peach blossom, fun for grandson I hope)

Quaking grass

From Swallowtail:

Alpine columbine (true blue I hope) (2)

Butterfly bush mixed

Echinacea Magnus

Amaranthus Love-Lies-Bleeding (maybe should be in tallish planter?)

Amaranthus Autumn Pallette (hope it's as pretty as photo)

From T&M:

Aconitum Carmichaelli (excited about that)

Cosmos Double Click Rose Bonbon (looks scrumtious)

Lupin sunrise (will try once more)

Viola Blue Shades

Pansy Light Strawberry Sundae

and wow, a new delphinium called Pagan Purples, think it was 8 seeds for $6.25! Some might find it ugly; I was rather enchanted by it. What are my chances?

I'm putting a lot of pansies and violas that germinate into porch boxes, read you can move them into more shade during hot months and they'll come back better in the fall. Some in ground to reseed, I hope.

Comments (11)

Sponsored