SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mrtroybilt

Need bagger assay for John Deere X300 mower

mrtroybilt
13 years ago

I bought a John Deere X300 from the dealer last year and really love it. Saw a forum question something like "Is it a real Deere?" referring to the LA 100 series mowers from Lowes and Home Depot. I researched it quite a bit and finally went into the dealership and asked him how he justified the $1,000. diff between the LA135SE and the X300 "real JD" as they are called. After he pointed out the first five differences from heavy duty front end to things as small as heavier pedals. I sat on the thing and could really see and feel the heavier X300 quality. Now I'm not saying that LA135SE is a bad machine; it isn't.... only that the X300 IS a heavier and beefier machine. Now, IF you don't need the extra strength and power then the 135 will be fine for the average half acre or less lawn but I like the Kawasaki engine over the Briggs & Stratton. I don't really think anything John Deere puts their name on is what you could call junk or sub-standard; only you get what your situation requires and I'm glad I spent the extra grand for the X series. NOW I NEED A BAGGER FOR MY X300 WHICH IS THE POINT OF THIS MESSAGE AND OF COURSE THE LA SERIES BAGS WILL NOT WORK.... ANYONE WISHING TO SELL A BAGGER ASSEMBLY FOR THE X300, PLEASE CALL ME AT 757 588-5812... I'M IN NORFOLK, VIRGINIA. THANKS, BOB

Comment (1)

Sponsored