SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
just1morehosta

a question about when to plant

just1morehosta
15 years ago

Hi every one,

Some one posted,somewhere,what seeds you can sow at what time,it was a link,i was going to wrie it down,but we had an emergance here.

I was in the kitchen WSing,in my gardening clothes,hubby was in the garage,in his grubby clothes, making me a soap mold,as my daughter and i are going to try our hand at soap making,(any one done this,please chime in ),i had just placed my seed in the milk jug,when hubby comes in holding his finger,and says,"I think i just cut my finger off" at first i thought he was kidding,so says i,DON'T EVEN KID ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE THAT" (he was using a table saw )then i noticed the look on his face,and knew,HE WAS NOT KIDDING_,I said,OMG,what did you do,let me see,,so,,we go over to the sink,FULL OF POTS W/SOIL,I throw them onto the counter,and the whole bottom, pad,of his right thumb is a managled mess,chewed up,and bleeding like crazy,i crab a clean cloth,wrap it,and away we go to the emeragance room!

There was nothing they could do, no stitches,as there was no "meat-(sorry guys,don't know how else to say it )left to stitch,i never seen any thing so bad in my life,all they could do was clean it,talk about pain-and wrap it real good, we have an appoitment tomorrow with a doctor, to see if there is any muscle & or,nerve damage.He did get some pan pills and an antibotic,i need to change the dressing in about an hour,don't look forward to this,i know it is going to hurt like the dickens.OHHHHHHHHHHH,MY POOR HUBBY!

I will keep you posted,he is fine other wise.

I want to sow,Purple Ribbon Asters

& Picotee Blue--Morning Glories

but don't know when i should sow them.Now or later.

Thank you guys,man, what a day,I want a cig. and a stiff drink---

Don't smoke or drink,ha ha

Carol

Comments (14)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH