SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
vera_eastern_wa

Finally got really cold here!

vera_eastern_wa
16 years ago

These coldest days/nights of January thank goodness are usually about 6 or so days back to back. I don't think I could take much more of that anymore...yes, this ND girl is a cold weather wuss now LOL!

It started last week by dropping to 8 overnight and it gradually got to 0 by wake up this morning...ugh. Supposed to be back up into the 30's by the weekend which will be really welcomed...upper 20's and low 30's are pretty normal temps for us in Dec-Jan and lows not much different:D Friday we got more snow and all Saturday and Sunday the winds were blowing 35-45 mph...it was blowing so hard by 4am Sunday we were shook out of bed lol! That wasn't the half of it. We also woke up to frozen hot water pipes yet the cold water was still running perfectly! By 7:30 I got the hot water running again after sitting there pointing my blow dryer into the hot water tank area...whew!! Thank goodness I had access to this area within this mobile home or I'da been out there in very fridged windy weather!!!! I was just pretty grateful the power didn't go down in the high winds like last winter!!

Good news is my little wintersown containers are still snug in the snow :D

Vera

Comments (15)

Sponsored
Castle Wood Carpentry, Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County