SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
polecat009

John Deere 2305 Overheating Problems

polecat009
13 years ago

I own a 2006 John Deere 2305 utility tractor with a 62 inch mid mount mower an a 200cx bucket on this tractor with a 24 h.p 3 cylinder yanmar engine. I have had overheating problems with this tractor where when I cut grass the fan of the motor pulls trimmings for the mower up an onto the screen in front of the radiator. I have had problems with overheating the motor, an three weeks ago I really overheated this motor so much that I think I have blown the head gasket on this motor with only 64 hours on this tractor. I talked with the John Deere Dealer they said they have not heard of this problem happening to this particular model of it's tractor. I have read in other forums on the internet an have read of similar problems with this tractor. I am writing to ask if anyone else that owns this tractor has had or if this is a major problem with this model of John Deere tractor. I have a damaged tractor that runs but it is very ill an overheats in about 15 minutes of running this with the power gradually going down very severely. Any thoughts on this problem I have had with this tractor. I Live on the Eastern Shore of Maryland, an I don't try to overstress this tractor at all but now I am in need of a Deer Doctor for my tractor

Comments (5)

Sponsored
More Discussions