SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bakemom_gw

have: six free newbie packs for sasbe

bakemom_gw
17 years ago

This is an additional post to the one I have on the Main Exchange - in other words, I'm offering six newbie packs here and six on the other forum.

Newbie Seed Project 2006-07 has begun! This is my personal project to get as many seeds as I possibly can into the hands of new or inexperienced gardeners. My goal is to distribute 1000 packs of seeds this year. Here are my rules:

A SASBE is a self-addressed stamped bubble wrapped envelope. Please enclose at least .63 in postage stamps and an address label. (It costs .52 to send the empty envelope). Insert a note with your email address so I can let you know your SASBE is on its way. I will insert the seeds  my choice and at least 10 packs along with a note with my email address requesting notification of when you package is sent. I will then email a copy of my seed list with descriptions and brief instructions.

Please do not answer this post unless you are serious about sending a SASBE. I keep the seeds set aside for 14 days and then back into the hopper they go.

Do not hesitate to ask questions. ItÂs a good idea to update your trade and member page so I can get an idea of the conditions you garden in and the types of flowers you like and already have. Make sure your email address is unblocked so I can reply to your request.

Enjoy!

Comments (20)

Sponsored
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators in Franklin County