SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
midlandsgardner

WANTED: Thanks from a Newbie

midlandsgardner
18 years ago

I'd like to thank all of the wonderful folks who gave me seeds and the confidence to winter sow them: Raney10, Pitimpinai, DirtySC8 who unofficially adopted me and encouraged me when I had a hard time dealing with the warm winter we had, and especially WebKat5 who gave me seeds, plus organized the Round Robin on the Seed Exchange and mailed me a SASE literally stuffed with seeds from many different veterans, the veterans who not only share seeds, but their knowledge and crazy sense of humor, and finally, Trudi - the mother of all winter sowing - thank you so much all of you.

I took the plunge and to my surprise and delight, have had wonderful success. So much so, I had to create a LARGE new flower bed. I would love to post a picture of it to share my wonderful experience with all those who made so many future flowers and their enjoyment possible, but I can't figure out how to just yet. I'll keep working on it, because I would like to share pictures as the season progresses.

My new driving force is to label everything very carefully so that I can pay it forward.

In deep appreciation,

Midlandsgardner - Mary Evelyn

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz