SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rechargebob

Recharge Mower by Recharge Mower!

rechargebob
14 years ago

Has anyone seen the ads for the Recharge Mower? We recently got one and I've got to say, it's fantastic. I've been using it for a couple weeks now and I'm just amazed how great it is.

I'd looked at a few different mowers and had kind of given up. I was being particularly picky about what I wanted and what I was seeing just wasn't matching up. I needed a machine with a large seat because I'm a bigger man. I wanted something that was comfortable to ride. I wanted something that was going to last and would require very little maintenance. And I really wanted something that was able to fit into smaller spaces(I live on an older plot of land, the gates are an older style and there were a few awkward spots in the back to maneuver through). I also wanted something environmentally friendly, as going green is something really important to me and my family.

After spending a few months looking at what was out there, I felt defeated...and then I saw the commercial for the Recharge Mower!

Much to my surprise, the commercial hit everything I was looking for. So I ordered it...and I've not looked back since.

The seat and ride are like no mower I've ever used before. It's comfortable and makes cutting the lawn a breeze. Plus it has 5 different settings making it easy to adjust the length. My yard looks like a putting green. It's amazing.

With no moving parts, the machine requires almost no maintenance. No sparkplugs, no oil. Nothing. Just have to check the blades after the winter.

It's the size of a traditional riding mower but the blades are smaller in length making it easier to get around those difficult spots, not to mentioned easily getting from the front yard to the back.

Now the big thing: was it environmentally sound? And the answer is a resounding YES! The Recharge Mower is battery operated. It runs on rechargeable batteries, so there are no emissions. On a single charge, it can run for about 3 hours. After the battery is charged, I simply plug it in and let it charge overnight. The best part of all: for a full charge it only costs me about 50â. I usually get 2 full cuts out of that. 50â to cut my lawn...twice. It is really impressive.

Because there's no motor, it's really quiet. I've cut the lawn early in the morning and none of my neighbors have said a thing. One even told me her Granddaughter slept while I cut the grass right outside her window.

I'm really in love with this machine. If you're in the market for a new mower, take a look at it. I think you'll be equally impressed!

Here is a link that might be useful: The Rechage Mower homepage

Comments (14)

Sponsored
More Discussions