SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
zoulas

i am about to buy a cc gt-1554

zoulas
15 years ago

I have been reading these forums for some time. It seems when someone buys a lemon, they are very vocal about it. I see horror stories and success stories about every brand out there. Having researched this topic pretty well, it seems this is the best choice for me. This unit seems very heavy duty (for this price range.) I am not too familliar with the Kholer engine but my B&S motor in my Craftsman does not start any more so I have not really had great success with B&S anyway. In the interest of getting the most feedback, I am asking this question. Personally, I am loyal to the 'Box' stores only because that stand by what they sell. Although they may know nothing about the product, they will keep exchanging it until you get the one you want that works. This whole idea of 'you can do it , we can help' is utter nonsense. I spent hours in HD looking at all the tractors and not one person asked me for help. Personally, I don't care about stuff like that. Its up to me the consumer to do the research. If you are waiting for the salesman to tell you what to but, you have not done your homework and will probably get the wrong thing no matter where you shop. In any case, whatever feedback I can get about CC and the GT-1554 specifically would be appreciated. Many Thanks

Comment (1)

Sponsored
More Discussions