SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
buzzard_flats

New Tractor

buzzard_flats
13 years ago

Well I just ordered up the Ariens A20BH42-c from Home Depot. Guess it will be here in a couple of weeks so I have a few questions.

For anyone who bought this from HD and had it delivered-

1- Am I going to need a couple quarts of oil or does it come shipped with oil?

2- I figure this comes strapped down on a pallet with cardboard covering it, best way to be ready to open the crate, pliers, razor knife or ???

3- Pretty sure the truck driver will just get it off the liftgate and we probably will not be able to roll it into the driveway in the crate (gravel drive) so I am asking so I can have everything ready to uncrate and get it off the street ASAP.

4- I am thinking it may not be a bad idea to add some 'slime' to all the tires before the first use, any idea if these are tube or tubeless on these? Have a compressor so no worrys being able to re-inflate the tires.

5- If one of the current owners of one of these could post a S/N (feel free to change last digit) then I could download the service manual before the tractor arrives, Ariens has downloads but asks for the S/N. Or perhaps someone can post a link elsewhere for the service manual.

Thanks,

By the way Ariens has verified that these are assembled in Orangburg SC by Husqvarna, I am still waiting for Husqvarna to see if the front scoop attachment is compatable (direct bolt on) or if they use a different frame than the Husqvarna & Craftsman models.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
More Discussions