SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
radiosam

my john deere dealer sucks !!!

RadioSam
12 years ago

Here is a copy of feedback I just left on the website of Earheart Equipment in Warrenton, VA. If/when they respond, I will post their response. I hate to write negative feedback to post in public, but I have bent over backwards to work with them... Here it is:

-------------------------------------------------------

I have been a happy John Deere Lawn/Garden tractor owner for the past 15 years, buying all of them from Tribble Equipment (Now Earheart Equipment) in Warrenton. Today, I am not so happy anymore. Here is why...

I called the Warrenton Earhart dealership two weeks ago about trading in my 2005 GX345 towards a D130 w/bagger and spoke with the sales person named Dean. Dean took all my information, said he would talk to the Manager and call me right back. The next day, I didn't hear from him so I called and he said he was too busy and would call me later in the day.

Three days later, after not hearing from Dean, I drove to the Dealership (about 30 miles away) to visit Dean. He wasn't there, so I spoke with the Sales Manager (Tuck ... I think) and he told me he would come to my home that evening or the next day to view and take photos of my trade-in. A week went by, and no visit from Tuck, so I called him this past Saturday and he told me he would call me at 10AM this morning (Monday). At noon...I still didn't hear from him so I drove to the dealership and neither Dean or Tuck were there.

I am having very bad feelings about Earheart Tractor now. Is this the way you earn the loyalty from your customer base?

If you didn't want my trade-in, have the courtesy (or guts) to tell me, but ... don't make commitments to me that you have no intention of keeping.

----------------------------------------------------------

Whew....now I feel a little bit better. I hope they respond with something positive....

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville