SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jimvan973

HFGH for $239

javan
18 years ago

The standard Harbor Freight Greenhouse is on sale for $299 according to an email I received from Harbor Freight last week. Then there is a 20% off any one item coupon which they have been sending out weekly. I'd be willing to send you an email copy if you'ld like to get the greenhouse for the unbelievable price of about $239.

Mine is doing well. I've planted some winter lettuce is a big tub atop a heating mat, and it is doing great. I purchased a notebook for the greenhouse today so I can record plantings and notes, and have hung up a "planting by the moon 2006" calendar in it. I love being warm in there in the afternoon. Let me know if you'ld like a coupon copy. Jim

Comments (14)

• addicted2wsing
    18 years ago

I would love the website and also where to purchase the planting by the moon 2006. Thanks so much for your information.

Janet

• alia
    18 years ago

Please, please send me the info and coupon, too!

Thanks,

Alia

• conifers
    18 years ago

I sent you an email if you'd please email a friend of mine with the coupon!

Thanks a bunch!

Dax

• alia
    18 years ago

Thanks again--my new HFGH is garage!

Alia

• highlandsgardener
    18 years ago

Is the sale still on?? Would love a copy of the email and coupon if possible!
    Thanks, Carol

• javan
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Well, the 20% off coupon sale is over as of today. I did send out quite a number of coupons, and hope everyone got the greenhouse they wanted. All the best, Jim

• chris_in_iowa
    18 years ago

Aw!!!! I wanted someone to buy one cheap, Build it, then take a chainsaw to it!

Then post pictures......

Now, before anyone gets nasty, just read http://forums2.gardenweb.com/forums/load/strucs/msg1217154925570.html?4
    and use your imagination.

Here is a link that might be useful: Be careful and split it in half!

• caflowerluver
    18 years ago

Too bad you didn't post 2 days sooner, I just bought mine on Dec. 7th at HF Salinas. And it is almost finished being put together.
    I can't wait to start growing winter crops in it and starting a lot of seeds early.

• alia
    18 years ago

The $299 price is good until the 27th, and I just got sent a fresh 20% off coupon that is good until the 26th, so it isn't too late, after all. I'm tempted to get another and bolt the two together...

Alia

• javan
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Sounds like a great idea Alia. Someone in this forum has done just that, and the result looked great. Jim

• roxy77
    18 years ago

Yay, everyone took advantage of the sale. I got one too!!!

good luck everyone, enjoy your greenhouses.

Now if I can just get it put together!

• milwdave
    18 years ago

I put two together...he's some pics

Here is a link that might be useful: pics of the Greenhouse

• paws4pets
    18 years ago

Which greenhouse is it? The one that is listed for $329? The 8' x 6' one? Looks like the one that would work for me. Just starting out in the Greenhouse biz an this looks to be a good size to start out with. Being in Zone 5 it can get well below zero for awhile. Would this be feasible to heat in the Winter or would this be used mainly for getting a jump start in Spring. Learned alot on this Forum and the helpful links in the posts.
    Paws

• javan
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Hi Paws,
    The hfgh (Harbor Freight Greenhouse) is the 6X8 one. It goes on sale for $299 periodically, and with the coupons they send you when you sign up with them, the price is even lower. There are many greenhouse owners in your zone. Best of luck with your jump start in Spring. Jim

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH