SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
shlegminitism

Carandang's ginger garlic extract information?

shlegminitism
14 years ago

I've read his BIM page and i love the potential that it seems to offer for organic gardening, but i am not sure exactly how to create his ginger garlic concoction. Is there supposed to be a certain amount of ginger/garlic mixture to beer? and also after it has fermented, how much liquor is supposed to be added to arrest fermentation? I went ahead and minced 5 oz ginger and 5 oz of garlic and poured enough beer to cover it. I did that yesterday and today i added molasses at 1/3 total volume (i hope i used the right kind of molasses. Does it matter?) I will let this ferment and hope that i have some kind of aid by then. I have enjoyed reading the discussion on topics such as these: BIM, bionutrients, biochar, general composting, vermicomposting, and i am sure my gardening ventures will greatly benefit from this. I am also brewing some lactobacillus from rice. I plan on also trying to apply these techniques along with farmscaping to a 14 acre plot that my family owns that has been leased out to conventional agriculture in attempt to rescue the depleted soil and grow food for the local farmers market and possible a restaurant that my brother will be starting up when he gets done with his culinary training at Sea Island. Wish me luck, and thanks in advance.

Comments (23)

Sponsored
Rodriguez Construction Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading Home Builders in Franklin County, OH