SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
eglaude

JD 111H Motor Replacement - Fuel Pump

eglaude
16 years ago

I was looking for a little help on retrofitting my JD111H with a new motor. I'm in the process of replacing the original 11hp B&S with a B&S 12.5hp I/C, 286707-0413 motor. I've rebuilt this newer motor and it is ready to go "except" I am not quite sure how to address the fuel pump system. The original motor on the tractor used the crankcase breather as the vacuum for the small pump that was mounted on the flywheel shroud. The 12.5hp used a gravity feed from a top mounted fuel tank.

I'm not sure if this same arrangement can be used on my new motor, since the breather on the 12.5 is not ported for a vacuum line to connect to a pump. I've been looking around for a vac/breather and they are not easy to find.

B&S support was not any help, but did mention a fuel pump that was listed, 808656, but nothing for the breather.

Does anyone know what I can use as a fuel pump system? I was thinking about an electric one but not sure if that even exists for this application.

Any help would be appreciated as I have had little success finding a suitable solution.

Thanks for your help

- Eric

JD 111H - '82

Comments (7)

Sponsored
More Discussions