SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dana5a

Terry , Are you looking for PJP/Heaven on earth/Lobo/Oldtimer?

dana5a
16 years ago

Terry, If you haven't ordered Pope John Paul and Heaven on earth and would like to get them , here is your chance. They are opening a Menards on Allen road ,next to super walmart.They have a big selection of certified bagged roses(including lobo,oldtimer,garden party, angel face,first prize,moncheri,sunbright,honor,mirandy,oklohoma,proudland,JFK,Charlotte armstrong etc)They have them in the hardware dept and in the garden ctr.Check out both locations .They have jackson perkins patented varieties(like heaven on earth ,color me pink,dream come true,honey bouquet,geff hamilton,crown princess margarita etc) for $14.99.The body bags are $2.99 (grade 11/2)with a$1.00 mail in rebate.If you are patient enough to look through you will find bushess with 4-5 canes .The oldtimer was not in a desirable shape with two canes ,so I bought two ,just in case.The sheridan nursary on sheriden road has jackson perkins boxes(Pope john paul,April in paris,Mardi grass etc)for $18.99.Just thought I would let you know.

Dana

Comments (5)