SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cemeteryrose

Celebration of Old Roses - El Cerrito - May 17

cemeteryrose
15 years ago

The Celebration of Old Roses in El Cerrito will begin on Sunday, May 17, at 11 am. Every year, people throng at the doors, wanting to come in and see the roses and lovely items for sale. Would you like to be inside, rather than out? All you need to do is come and help set up! We work hard, but itÂs lots of fun!

Help is needed most from 9-11, setting out roses and arranging things and cleaning up at 4:30 when the day ends. We also need people who are willing to work for an hour in the kitchen throughout the day.

So here's how to support the Celebration, and to make it better than ever -

1. Bring your roses, including any that you'd like to identify. Bring them early enough that we have time to get them out.

2. Save your clear glass jars and bottles, and donate them to the cause. Spaghetti sauce jars work fine.

3. Come help set up. Let us add your name to the list of volunteers, and we'll let you through those doors!

4. Help in the kitchen or to clean up. Let me know if you are willing to do either task.

You can email me at anitac @ surewest.net (no spaces), and I will pass your name on to the organizer. It's a wonderful event - hope that many of you who came to the Sacramento cemetery open garden can also make it to El Cerrito!

Anita

Comments (8)