SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
newyorkrita

Lots of Missing Fish

newyorkrita
15 years ago

My put the stocktank in the ground project is progressing. I left it on top of the ground all summer while I thought about if I wanted to sink it or if so where I wanted to put it permantly. Now I decided and it worked out very well because I did a terrace wall in a part of the front yard from those stackable blocks one gets at home depot. You know, the ones with the little lips on them that are great for terracing and making raised beds. Used the soil dug out from the hole for the pond to fill the teraced raised bed.

But today I drained out my pond and put some of the water in a 35 gallon just to hold the fish while work being done. Now I have had so many plants that grew to the point it covered the whole thing that I could no longer see the fish like I used to be able when the plants were small. Don't know if I will do this next year as I really didn't like the fact that I could not see my fish.

But anyway, my point is that many of the fish are simply not there. Even some fish that I saw last week. Very frustrating and puzzeling.

Comments (14)