SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
greennovice

3 Free Paphs

greennovice
16 years ago

Yes, free. I have three paphiopedilums that need a home. I am moving and my condo does not appear to have the room for my light table, so it's back to putting a few plants on the balcony and maybe one or two in a window. Most of my other plants (grocery store buys) I'll probably just throw away but since I know I spent a few bucks on these guys I figure maybe they may be worth it for someone else. Just being honest, I've seen a few fungus gnats around them this year specifically and the one has some other infestation it appears.

If you are interested in any of these let me know. I can send you pictures if you want to see how they are looking. I'm open to shipping them, of course, if you could pick them up or I could drop them somewhere (public library, police station, etc.) that probably be more ideal with the weather/heat/expenses.

Paph. Song of Love (liemianum x lowii)

This plant came to me in a sad state. I bought it off line through a business that was going out of business. When it arrived I thought it was going to die. I've kept it alive, but perhaps I should have just put it out of its misery. Maybe you can take it and wake it from its coma. This plant has two growths and is working on a third.

Hybrid Paphiopedilum

(Dark Spell x Nettle McKay x Blk. Budha)

This plant has flowered for me a few times. Right now it appears to be fighting off an infestation of extremely small silver-ish bugs. This guy has proven his worth, grows easy, but he's in need of someone willing to keep up with issuing him some medicine for those buggers bothering him. This plant is just one growth.

Hybrid Paphiopedilum

(Spellbound x Ruby Mist)

This fussy plant... It won't die, but it won't really grow. You'll know what I mean when you get it. This plant has six small leggy growths.

Message me on here and we'll work something out, if more than one person replies (ha, IF ANYWAY even replies) for the same plant I'll just draw your name at random or flip a coin or something, but if you have your HEART set on one of these plants let me know.

Thanks... And yes I posted this under the exchanges forum but I wasn't sure how many people checked there...

Comments (5)