SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
aachenelf

It's official. They are urban terrorists!

aachenelf z5 Mpls
16 years ago

Any guesses as to what I'm talking about??

I was wondering why my summer has been relatively free of damage and frustration with the not-to-be-named hell-hounds of the trees. Maybe the talk we had last year paid off: "You leave my garden and orchids alone and I won't dedicate every waking moment of my life to your total elimination from the planet." I really thought I had gotten through to them. I guess not.

This morning I paid my orchids a visit outside. They've seemed to really like the new critter-proof cage I built for them this spring. Plenty of room, different levels for different amount of light, lots of chicken wire for protection etc. Everyone was happy.

I knew something was not right when I saw the sphag everywhere.

My Neo was in sphag!!

My Neo was the victim.

Somehow, one of these unmentionables had reached through the wire and swiped it. Roots were broken, sphag was missing, but at least the plant wasn't totally destroyed. I guess that's something to be thankful for. Why this plant? It was at least 7 inches from the edge of the cage? There were lots of other things within easier reach. I'm convinced THEY know this is one of my top five favorite orchids. They purposely went after something very dear to me. That defines a terrorist in my book.

Now I know why I haven't been having trouble up until now with these monsters. They've all been in the mountains of Pakistan training and have only recently returned. The war is back on. Anyone know what Donald Rumsfeld is up to these days? Do you think he needs a new project?

Kevin

Comments (44)

• sand_tiger86
    16 years ago

Lmfao, amazing.

• sambac
    16 years ago

Holy cow! That's funny- well not really. I see a bunch of them running around the yard, none have set their eyes on my 'chids yet. I would be absolutely helpless if they did!!

• Related Discussions

dang its cold......

Q

Comments (74)
    brrrrrrr...ahhhhh finally thawing out here a little. Just got above zero here today for the first time this week! Wahoooo! Actually, they cancel school so kids aren't out waiting for the bus (at these temps you can get frostbite in less than 8 minutes) AND the bus companies have a tough time keeping the buses running (and the liability of them breaking down with a load of kids). Just a little trivia for ya. Oh, and about those seeds that haven't sprouted....no worries. I have seeds out, did last year before our "deep freeze" and everything was fine (perennials and annuals).
    ...See More

It's October- How's Your Build Progressing?

Q

Comments (48)
    I thought I'd bump this back to page 1 with a small update. We are still looking to close the day before Thanksgiving. Almost all of the brick is complete, insulation is complete, and drywall is going up. I'll go inside tomorrow to take pics of the inside. It was extrememly dusty and messy when I took these pics today. Cabinets arrive next week, then we are in the home stretch! We are meeting with our GC tomorrow to discuss a resolution with him because he changed the front windows without even letting us know of the change. I'm a little disappointed in him and the windows, but noone could tell unless you saw the blueprint, at least I don't think. Do you notice anything? BDIB- Wow! The conservatory is looking great! Jamiecrok- That brick is beautiful! I love the look of brick homes! cbusmomof3- Congratulations on breaking ground! It's an exciting time. I can't wait to see your photo updates. Front: Back of the house from the end of our property.
    ...See More

It's December 2014, How's your building coming?

Q

Comments (151)
    Seasons Greetings and Happy Holidays to all my fellow home builders! JDez, Michelle1973, MFatt, and all the others who were on while we were building. We've been in since the middle of Sept, but it hasn't really felt like home until the holiday decorations got unpacked. Had to de-tox of the whole build process for a while and go back to focusing on the rest of what needs attention. Job, kids, parents, etc. So I've been off the board for a while. I love looking at everyone's progress. Been getting my periodic 'build fix' by wandering thru the rest of the neighborhood houses being built. We're 2nd in a development that'll eventually be 11. Another finished a month or two after us, and three more neighbors are building now for spring completion. Nice to see everyone's selections and tastes. It's like this board, but 3-D. ;) We were going to have a big holiday celebration around thanksgiving, but realized we have hardly any furniture! We ditched most our old stuff and only sent a few nice pieces to storage. Intended to buy new furniture to go with the new house, but overages ate into that budget. One of us getting downsized halfway thru the build didn't help either. Had to scale back on the finishing details, drop most of the landscaping, etc. We'll get back to it in the spring. Best of luck and continued progress to you all. Here is a link that might be useful: Our Home Build
    ...See More

It's a great day....

Q

Comments (52)
    He is off for the weekend, but no, he'll be back on Monday-install the new trim and rehang a cupboard. However, starting yesterday, we have a suspicious wet spot on the dining room ceiling (under the master bath and OVER the new floor). The achilles heel of this house is the plumbing. When the house was built, they installed an industrial strength garbage disposal that shook the pipes loose under the sink so we had a flood. The downstairs loo once overflowed for 30 minutes while we were all outside and didn't hear it-we had a basement swimming pool. We had the kitchen ceiling (under the hall bath) down twice last year for two different plumbing issues-the second time, the plumber just redid everything he could see or reach. So I am going to see if I can get the carpenter and the plumber here at the same time to take down some ceiling and see what's up before we put all the furniture back and then have to pack crystal and move it all again. The wedding is in May-think we'll be done? Condo anyone?
    ...See More
  • paul_
    16 years ago

Never had the tree-rats play in the sphag -- mow down a bunch of dendrobiums, yes, sphag no. Birds, on the other hand, have on several occasions decimated both my cp's and some of my orchids as they go rooting around in the sphag -- either looking for bugs or to steal the sphag for nesting material.

• cjwatson
    16 years ago

I've had birds steal sphag to use as nesting material.

• mrbreeze
    16 years ago

Kevin...you have resisted long enough. They have made the first move...and now the time for a holy jihad against them is now! The Neo was the first, but now that they know how to do it...none of your plants are safe. Embrace the war just like they do. You wouldn't stand idly by while a human punched you in the face over and over...or while a dog chewed on your leg...they are evil and the time of judgement is NOW!!!

This morning, before I'd even had my coffee, I dropped one from 100 paces. I could tell its belly was full of OPP. The crossman 760 is the tool for the job. Think of it as a religious ritual...and chant the following before you send them to Narnia:

"I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you." -Khan (don't chant the Khan part)

Destroy them brother, lest they destroy you. Oh, and the probable reason you haven't noticed their misbehavior until now is they've been in your attic gorging on the insulation from your wires in hopes of creating a fire. IMO. Happy hunting!
    -MB

• arthurm
    16 years ago

My wife calls them strillils, to her they are a tourist attraction.

• aachenelf z5 Mpls
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Ah yes Mr B. You have the spirit. The war has been waged.

I made a contact and now am off on the next flight to Kabul. I will be picked up and whisked away to a mountain camp where such warfare is taught. I'm not sure of the entire curriculum, but I do know these tactics will be taught:

Recruiting suicide chipmunk bombers from the disenfranchised youth of that population.

Homemade IEDs for well-traveled tree branches, birdbaths and bird-feeders.

How to boobie-trap a corn cob or even an orchid. I think a nice phal or floofy catt would be appropriate and would be a minimal loss.

Yes, Jihad it is.

K

Oh yes, had the bird problem too with my CPs outside. A thin layer of lava rock over the sphag seems to keep them away.

• milwdave
    16 years ago

Are you sure these are squirrels, Kev?...sounds more like a raccoon. I've never seen a squirrel with a 7 inch reach.

Dave
    Milwaukee

• aachenelf z5 Mpls
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Dave

I really don't think it was raccoons. I've had problems with them in the past and they REALLY don't mess around. In my experience they usually totally destroy anything they become interested in. Since my orchid cage is on legs I would think the movement of one of them climbing up the cage would have knocked over other plants or even toppled the whole thing. Another reason is my pond is less than 20 feet from the orchids. In the past they always went straight to the pond and ripped up everything. Nothing in the pond was touched.

K

• bob123how
    16 years ago

This is certainly one of the most spectaular threads I've stumbled upon.

The cage is a great idea, but why not electrify it?! You could gerrymander one to work for next to nothing, but it might (for sure) be a fire hazard. Just something to think about...
    Bob

• sdahl
    16 years ago

I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with a tire iron, but you might try hanging those yellow sticky traps (for white fly) all over the outside of the cage. If you've ever gotten that goo on your hands, you know how extremely difficult it is to remove. Kinda like keeping them busy with peanut butter (sans milk).

Sharon

• aachenelf z5 Mpls
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Bob - I did have a small electric fence I used around the pond at one point in time. The problem I see with using it on the orchid cage is that any foliage touching the chicken wire gets fried. I had that problem with the pond. I also had the problem with frying myself on a number of occasions when I forgot to turn off the current. Not fun.

Over the weekend I did make myself some little cloth bags full of blood meal which I hung on the cage. Squirrels around here really hate that stuff and usually stay away. Hope it works like it did in the past.

Sharon - I would love to see a squirrel with those things stuck to its nose. Justice for sure!

K

• tstrombotn
    16 years ago

I don't know if this will work, because your rodent issue might be faster than mine, but what I do when the rabbits are eating my plants...
    I bought a toy paint gun that has these neon-colored, non-toxic paint balls. Whenever I see a rabbit, I get the toy paint ball gun and shoot at it. The gun pulls up and to the right, and I'm a bad shot anyway, but the loud click alone scares them away, the mere act of shooting at them and watching them run makes me feel better, and I just love it when I see a rabbit with a neon pink or blue or yellow splotch on its side.

It's non-toxic, it comes off with the rain, can't hurt anyone, scares away the rabbits and makes me feel better!

• scott361
    16 years ago

Kevin, I thought you might like this!
    Although, I'm still a little vague on the method and it's my first attempt.
    {{gwi:135112}}

I actually found it floating in a watertrough. They're fast and are really hard to shoot.
    I did shoot one that was destoying the garden several years ago. I had a stakeout setup at a window and took my time.
    I put an end to the raccoon hordes several years ago and take care of new arrivals quickly.
    Now, it's just these guys, foxes, skunks, coyotes, mountain lions, chupacabra... ;~)

I just set a trap for the new skunk. I just saw it under the chicken house and I'd rather not shoot it there.
    My policy used to be that raccoons were the only ones with a warrent out for them.
    As long as everything else stayed far enough out, they did more good than harm.
    They've sprayed my Boxer boys several times, recently, and I WILL NOT have Pandora, the Bulldog, sprayed!
    It's too much of a risk and the skunks broke the peace treaty, so...
    I'd say that the gloves are off, but...I need them! ;~)

Scott

• clintdawley
    16 years ago

I love that picture Scott. Just think of all the good nutrients that orchid will get when the thing starts to decay!

• aachenelf z5 Mpls
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Yes Scott, you too have the spirit. Great shot.

In a way, I guess I should count myself lucky. Squirrels are bad enough, but raccoons, deer and a host of other critters could make life really miserable. I'm happy a lot of those things don't make it into the heart of the city.

K

• scott361
    16 years ago

I didn't leave it on!
    Acck!!
    With the smell, I'd think that all my
    Bulbos were bloomin' at once! ;~)

Considering the amount of voratious wildlife, I've been pretty lucky that few things go after my orchids!
    With the exception of my chickens! :~(
    Rotten things will do a number on my Cyps every chance they get. I have the material to build a cage over them and
    just haven't done it yet. They have acres and acres to destroy and they'd rather dig in cultivated areas.
    Typical!

Really, most of the damage to any of my plants have been done by my own animals.
    A fence just means that something really good must be one the other side. ;~)
    Raccoons were my biggest worry. They destroy just as a way of life, are fearless and can do some serious damage to your dogs.
    I've been concerned about the crows/ravens. They're just as fearless and destructive!
    The filthy things are a nightmare during lambing season. They'll eat undefended babies...alive! :~(
    The'll also wipe out your fruit trees before anything is ripe yet. Etc...
    I haven't noticed the foxes showing any interest in my orchids. They're far more into the catfood, the chicken house, the ducks and even the strawberries/raspberries.
    The population is a little out of control these days. They hardly even try to run when they see me.
    I'm not sure if it's contempt or annoyance!
    Since the last one was shot by the State hunters, we haven't seen any Mnt lions, but the coyotes are still picking off sheep.
    I just can't get my sights on one anymore. I had them scared off for a few years, but they're back in a big way.

Yeah!
    What I wouldn't do to just have a few squirrels to worry about! ;~)

Scott

• salvialvr
    16 years ago

I have an Idea!. Catch and sedate your local terrorist cell then mount miniature orchids on thier backs up near thier shoulders so they can't reach em,release them back into the yard, then put a motion activated water sprinkler near a squirrel feeder to water the orchids when the the newly converted mobile mounts come in to feed. The Orchids will get varying amounts of sun through out the day, and the new mount's body heat to protect the tender plants in the winter.Plus in the spring when the flowers are blooming and the tree rats have thier mating season, Who knows what kinds of new Orchids you might create.
    Another big benefit is that the way the buggers reproduce you can keep buying new Orchids with out fear of running out of room in the GH.

• claritamaria
    16 years ago

What about mouse poison? The blue pellets? I call it "mouse candies", not sure of the brand name. Has anyone tried that? The only potential down side is that they will seek out a water source after they have eaten the candies. If you collect rain, the barrels would need to be covered.

Rat traps? Maybe attach them to your orchid cage?

Clara
    Kevin This is your best essay to date!

• aachenelf z5 Mpls
    Original Author
    16 years ago

salvialvr - Seems like you have the same twisted mind as mine. Congrats!! I like that. We don't have enough of that out here.

Clara - Thanks. Squirrels can be kind of picky as to what they will eat. Not sure if they would eat rat poison. Speaking of rain barrels, last summer I was taking water out of mine and saw what I thought was a big, furry branch. Guess what? One of these idiots had fallen in and drowned. Stinky water.

I have a clematis vine growing over my fence. Yesterday I saw a squirrel burying something underneath the vine where it went over the top of the fence. I guess they're getting to lazy to dig holes in the ground.

K

• chickadeedeedee
    16 years ago

A juvenile (delinquent) Blue Jay flew off with one of my Cattleya Saturday afternoon. First he was poking around the pots and then just grabbed the plant, gave it a few yanks and was gone.

Hope the orchid gets fed weekly weakly like I was doing. ~*SIGH*~

C3D

• arthurm
    16 years ago

Someone must love those cute strillels? Be brave, speak up! Don't worry about the possee.

• aachenelf z5 Mpls
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Yes Arthur those nut jobs do exist and they are ORGANIZED.

Here is a link that might be useful: Squirrel Rights

• mike_gee
    16 years ago

From the squirrel site-
    "Perhaps they get in your garden: Realize that squirrels, and chipmunks as well, are more attractive and more fun to watch than garden flowers. "

The author must be sight impaired

• mrbreeze
    16 years ago

Rat poison works quite well actually. I went maybe a whole month this spring with ZERO squirrel problems after using some of it.

I placed the cubes on the trees that I knew they frequented and also nailed some to the rail of the patio from where they would launch their attacks. The cubes are quite heavy and waxy and I doubt birds would be able to get into it very well, so I didn't feel any guilt.

Sadly, it is a never ending battle.
    -MB

• chickadeedeedee
    16 years ago

Rat poison works quite well actually.

Hope you don't have bird feeders or birds in your yard if you are using that. Squirrels, rats, chipmunk and who ever can carry the bait and leave it at or around ground feeders or drop it in bird baths or just contaminate the bird bath while having a drink if they still have some poison in their mouth.

Rodenticides are as toxic to birds as they are to anything else. Blue Jays and others are very curious birds and may try to check out the bait. If a Vulture or other carrion feeder eats your poisoned squirrel they too likely will die. Same for a cat or dog that catches the weakened poisoned squirrel.

A chain of death is possible. Death by internal bleeding is not a pretty sight.

Chickadeex3 :-(

• mike_gee
    16 years ago

Neither are chewed buds.
    A poster mentioned covering water sources. know that to be true.

Population control knows no guilt.

• chickadeedeedee
    16 years ago

Guess everyone has their own priorities. Killing randomly isn't mine.

• mrbreeze
    16 years ago

Poison is a last resort. I don't kill anything randomly. I nailed the cubes on the vertical surface of the tree that the rats frequented the most. We don't get many humingbirds around here and I've never noticed the jays, robins, or grackels hovering, so I'm not worried about the birds pecking the poison. I also nailed a cube or two amongst the orchids. I have no problem with any animals if they leave my stuff alone, but it is my right to defend it. I will defend their right to try to chew my stuff as long as they don't begrudge me my right to try to stop them.

And, nothing would make me happier then to see that the cute little devils actually LEARNED something. I want them to evolve to the point where they get the hint when 50 bad bb shots go whizzing by them, scaring them, and causing them to run away. But so far, they keep coming back. Maybe it's just a flaw in their design...
    -MB

• scott361
    16 years ago

As an unapologetic, slightly violent, left-coast treehugger type, I'm all for population control.
    I don't think that anyone implied that they were in favor of nuking the neighborhood! ;~)
    Although, if I could take out all the coyotes within 30 miles...

As a Chickadee lover, I wouldn't think that you'd be in favor of Jays.
    Yes!
    They all have a purpose in the web of life...as long as they aren't out of balance.
    I'd like my population dropped a lot, myself. They trash the unripe fruit trees and terrorize all the other birds.
    All I caught in my skunk trap, the other day, was a Jay.
    I let it go. No real reason, I never even thought about killing it. As I lose my cherry crop again, I'll grumble about it.
    Probably, far too many years of being taught not to kill birds. (The freekin' Canada Geese are pushing that, though!)

I suppose I shouldn't mention the vulture that I caught in my trap that I had set out for coyotes! :~)

Cautions have been pointed out, several times.
    Most of us are quite aware of a domino-like effect.

"I want them to evolve..."
    So what you're saying Mike, is that you actually want your squirrels smarter??
    Soon, they'll just open the door and come in.
    Maybe, they'll leave a written list of needed supplies with an orchid hostage note! ;~)
    The whole idea...is to not let the BB's go whizzing by. An impact is more of an attitude adjuster!

You do realise that with all of these key-words, we're now all on a watch list!! ;~)

Scott

• caliloo
    16 years ago

This has been a great read.... I thought you also might be interested in this one.

Alexa

Here is a link that might be useful: Die, Garden-Munching Bunnies, Die!

• chickadeedeedee
    16 years ago

I am a small animal and exotics veterinarian for the last 20 years. I have dealt with wild birds and wildlife even longer than that. If something comes to my door I don't ask their politics or if they eat my Mourning Doves, peck at finches and eat their brains or if they stole my orchids and tree ferns and Spanish Moss. If they are sick, injured or need to be hand raised that is what I do and they all get the same compassion and respect.

Hawk catches poisoned squirrel. Hawk feeds bits and pieces of poisoned squirrel to chicks. Adult hawk and nest of chicks die.

I have an estimated 200-250 orchid plant population. Most go outside for the summer. The birds and squirrels snatch or damage between 3-20 each summer. As was stated earlier guess everyone has their own priorities. Killing randomly isn't mine. No one here is on my watch list. Just wanted to point out there is potential for serious collateral damage with or without covering water sources.

C3D

• aachenelf z5 Mpls
    Original Author
    16 years ago

OK, OK I don't want to start some kind of a fight here or anything. As much as I HATE these things, I could never do the killing thing for some of the reasons mentioned above. I really don't think it would do much good anyway. There are just too many squirrels around here. You kill a couple and 3 more move in.

The huge elm tree on the Blvd next to my house is coming down because of Dutch Elm disease. This thing is massive and a fav hangout of the demon creatures. Maybe when its gone, some of them will move on.

Like I said, killing isn't my thing, but making their little , meaningless lives as miserable as possible brings some sort of joy to me. I want their respect. I want them to fear me. (fat chance)

K

• mrbreeze
    16 years ago

I'd like to add, as I usually do when these threads come up, that if the squirrels ONLY messed with the plants (even prize orchids) I probably wouldn't be so militant about them. However, all it takes is one instance of them chewing one's phone wires making it impossible to call the utilities to report that they've damaged the cable and electrical wires. Also making it impossible to call the landlord to report the large hole in the roof where they chewed their way into the attic. Of course, it goes without saying that one cannot call to report the damage that they do playing house in the attic, when they've chewed the phone wires.

While I'm ranting...I will admit that there was one plant related thing that was the turning point. It was the xmas cactus that my mom had given me many many years ago. If the rat had just nibbled a few of the tips of the branches, no problem. However, it would climb the plant stand, perch on the rim of the large pot, and chew off entire sections of the plant at the base and then (this is what REALLY pissed me off) would let it fall to the ground and go to chew another off. No attempt was made to eat it and every attempt was made to damage the plant as much as possible. Destruction for no reason at all. Years and years of growth and attention, utterly wasted in less than one minute.

Survival of the fittest. If they're not smart enough to learn to utilize the countless other tree-covered lots around me, too bad. Live and learn, or fail to learn and die. Those are the rules. I didn't make them, Darwin did. I give every squirrel multiple chances to change their ways before breaking out the 'big guns'.

Besides, is it really worse to die from a well placed bb to the head than to be eaten alive by a cat or picked apart by a hawk or to die of starvation or be hit by a car. Or how about those that trap them and relocate them? As territorial animals, when they get moved they get moved into the territory of other squirrels which will then fight off the intruder, making life miserable for it. I think releasing the beasts from the burdens of their lives, is often a blessing to them, though they know it not. (I do think they're very cute)
    -MB

• scott361
    16 years ago

Hmm!
    It sound like some of you are taking this far too seriously and have your knickers in a twist!

Fortunately, I took mine off! ;~)

{{gwi:134700}}

• aachenelf z5 Mpls
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Well I guess the only thing I want to add to this thread is this and then we can lay it to rest or go back to the nonsense stuff. That was my original intent in case everyone has forgotten.

When a certain group of people get all up-in-arms about what they perceive as cruelty and indiscriminate killing or harming animals it's almost always those species they deem as CUTE. You know, the bushy tails, the big eyes, the little masks etc. They humanize them to an extent I can't. You rarely hear the cries about saving the mice, or voles, or shrews or god forbid - the snakes.

I just wish the evaluation process for which species need all this protection and special treatment was based on something other than their appeal to our visual senses.

C3D - The above statement was not intended for you at all. You're very clear about your respect for all wildlife, not just the cute ones.

K

• mrbreeze
    16 years ago

I totally agree. They should be evaluated based solely on their potential to damage my orchids! However if penguins ate orchids, I don't think I could kill one cuz they are soooooooooo cute.
    -MB

• aachenelf z5 Mpls
    Original Author
    16 years ago

MrB - I'm so disappointed in you! If one of those flippin Penguins started to munch I would get out the hatchet, the guns, the poison, the.................

What the heck. You're right. They are too cute. Munch away little bird. "Do you like Masdies? Here's a nice, rare species for you to mutilate. Can I watch?"

K (the whimp)

• chickadeedeedee
    16 years ago

My Masdies and Draculas (flowering or with spikes) are inside as they need the added humidity. All my species orchids from Ecuagenera (35(?)+) are inside too as they have "special" needs.

• scott361
    16 years ago

Do Penguins taste like fish or chicken?

• cjwatson
    16 years ago

Penguins taste awful. At least tree rats taste good.

• scott361
    16 years ago

"Penguins taste awful."

Must be from all that tap dancing!
    Makes 'em tough!
    ...and probably sweaty! ;~)

Although I've been told that I'm the one with special needs,
    my 100'ish(?) Pluerothalids are inside as well. It's hot again, so(unlike my Bulbo's)they're not very happy right now.
    We had some major thunderstorms and rain, but that just made it more humid.

Anyone for a potluck?
    Aunty Frailty has some tasty vittles goin' on! ;~)

Here is a link that might be useful: COOKIN' UP SKWERL

• aachenelf z5 Mpls
    Original Author
    16 years ago

If these guys can do it, maybe????

Here is a link that might be useful: Penguin

• scott361
    16 years ago

Hmm...
    Well if you add enough spices, you can eat anything!
    I don't even want to think about some of the "meat"
    that I've had in spicy dishes in Asia! ;~)
    As long as it's stopped moving and doesn't try to talk to me...

I'm so mad!
    One of my worst rual terrorists got away last night! :~(
    I set my trap with a duck egg and finally caught another fox. It was 11'ish and I left dealing with it for today.
    I'd been out doing fence repairs and just wanted to shut down for the night.
    This morning, it was gone!:~0
    They aren't suppose to be able to get out of these.
    With the ponds getting lower and lower, my few ducks left...will be no ducks left!

We did have a truce until they started raiding the poulty and gardens so badly!
    One or two were fine, but now I have a ravenous horde!
    Fortunately, they don't seem interested in orchids.
    Although, I wonder if they've been diggin' in my Cyps!

Sponsored
Winks Remodeling & Handyman Services
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County