SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
koijoyii

Willow the.................................................

koijoyii
15 years ago

Cat, retriever or pack rat?

What in the world did I adopt? It all started with twist ties. One minute they would be there, then they were gone. I thought I was losing my mind. I knew I just laid it on the counter till I got a slice of bread. Oh well, just twist the top of the bag and pull it back over the loaf of bread.

She took the keys to my security box off my nightstand and put them under my bed.

I was in the shower and I heard all this racket on the sink counter. Couldn't understand what the heck it was. She does like to sleep in the sink:

{{gwi:173008}}

When I got out of the shower she was playing with a screwdriver on the counter. She kept spinning it with her paw and was mouthing it like she was going to pick it up. Then she started playing with a plastic spoon I measure salt with. The next thing I knew she grabbed the spoon in her mouth and ran into my son's bedroom under the bed. She then came back in the bathroom and started playing with the screwdriver again. This is not a small screwdriver. It's about 9 inches long. She proceeded to get her teeth around it, jumped off the counter and ran under my son's bed. Then she came back to the counter and tried to grab a fruit roll-up my son left there. I don't know what happened but she hissed when her teeth hit the foil. That was enough. When I got down on my hands and knees and looked under his bed there was the spoon and screwdriver nestled in a bed of twist ties. I had to get a curtain rod to get it all out (he has a queen size bed).

This morning I was sitting at the table drinking my tea before leaving for work when I heard something falling down the basement stairs. Both Boa and McLovin ran with me to the door. I feared that Willow fell down the stairs. I arrived at the top of the stairs only to see her dragging a stack of two 16 oz. styrofoam cups in her mouth. She had stolen them from the bar. She must have dropped them the first time and went back to get them. This time, she was half way up the stairs with them. I am sure she was heading up to my son's bedroom with them. Both McLovin and Boa were looking at her as if to say "that cat has no scruples. She IS NOT a feline." Of course the batteries in my camera were dead.

After she takes something and hides it under the bed she jumps into my arms as if to say "look what I did!"

Now that I think of it, she does have a feather boa she drags around the house when we play with her. Now I am afraid of what she is going to hide when I'm at work. At least I know to check under the beds when I am missing something. lol

Jenny

Comments (10)

Sponsored
WhislerHome Improvement
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Franklin County's Committed Home Improvement Professionals