SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
koijoyii

McLoving has arrived

koijoyii
15 years ago

She was delivered on Friday. At first she wouldn't come out of the carrier. When she did she spent the night behind the couch. Saturday afternoon she discovered the basement. She was in bed with me Sunday morning at 6 a.m. and she is living up to her name. She disappeared after that and I couldn't find her anywhere. When she was missing for over ten hours I enlisted my son to help me search for her. He found her in the basement window behind the curtain. This morning she was in bed with me again. When I left for work she was still in my bedroom.

Bear's sister, Boa, just ignores her, but McLoving doesn't ignore Boa. She growls and hisses at her. I know it's going to take some time, but she is just the cutest little cat. She likes to "love nip" your wrists when you pet her. I think she has adjusted well to the change. She is eating and using the litter box. She has a few of Bear's habits, but she has her own personality. Before I left for work this morning I went to say good-bye to her and couldn't find her. When I called her she came out from behind the curtain two feet away from where I was standing. She is a little vanishing expert. She is still camera shy. Will post pics as soon as she will let me.

Note to self: next time check behind curtains before you panic.

Jenny

Here is a link that might be useful: McLoving needs a home

Comments (14)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH