SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
elizabethk1

Baldan's

Wow, I can't believe it's been almost a year since I've been on this forum and I'm happy to see many familiar names. Is the "Light Nazi" still a member? Now, I know I don't need to announce your name -- you know who you are =+). Actually, it's thanks to you, Light Nazi, (and many others on this forum) that my orchids are thriving and I haven't needed to ask 20 questions a week. It was the light, it was always the light!! Time sure flies when you are raising orchids and kids, but I won't get into that. So, I've got the hang of cattleyas and others I found challenging...but I still love Phals. I haven't bought in a loooong time, and I'm searching. Doesn't Baldan's website exist anymore? I can't seem to google it and come up with anything? Has anyone bought an irresistable Phal. lately? I'm still in love with my Bellina. Metihabel, I see you are still apologizing for growing Phals.! Stop it, Girl. I'm back to defend you. =+) Hello to jane, highjack, and everyone else. It's great to be back. Liz

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Re-Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Pittsburgh's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living