SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
3r3o3b

Journal 19 March 2008

rob333 (zone 7b)
16 years ago

Storms passed through from the west all day long. It was so bad, my boss, a veteran traveler didn't make it home even close to his mark. Normally, he'll leave early if he sees the storm coming. It hit so much harder than expected, all flights were grounded out of Dallas. He ended up being re-routed to Chicago then St Louis, and still, the storm delayed flights for over an hour yesterday morning. UGH! It's such a busy week, Monday I forgot the keys to floor. I manage who enters and leaves places, so it's kind of important. But it worked out ok since everyone is on spring break. Tuesday I forgot my name badge. Yesterday, I dropped my phone just outside of my car. Someone either stepped on it, or ran over it with their car. But they turned it in. It's trying to dry out. It's charging, accepts calls and makes calls. So I can't read the display. Who needs to know what number you're dialing or who is calling? Who needs to read their text messages? Actually, life was easier since the guys had to fend for themselves. Maybe I'll lose it more often? Today, I haven't forgotten anything needed to get by in my day.

He handed back our midterms last night. I made a D on my senior seminar midterm! Ok it was one question shy of a C and I do make As on everything else, so I should end up with a decent enough grade to graduate and not take the class again. He's a tough, engaging, entertaining and motivating, but he's tough. Did I mention he's tough? I'll probably audit some classes of his at work after graduating. Not too many people make me think of doing that. Ok, one other. That's pretty limited since I've had a blue million instructors.

Tonight? We have Predator tickets and they play the Red Wings. I'm so ready to see "MY Nashville Predators!!!" as the annoucer says. We have tickets that are in front of the pressbox. I have to avoid being on tv, but other than that it, it's fun.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
More Discussions