SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
3r3o3b

Journal 27 February 2008

rob333 (zone 7b)
16 years ago

I was supposed to take my midterm yesterday and go to class last night, but did neither one. I opted, instead, to go out to eat and relax. It was all beginning to blur together. I can take the midterm today (I have until 9a.m. tomorrow), and I skipped class because it was still wet roads, with a falling temperature. Not a good mixture. But I read more, and I feel focused enough to do the exam tonight. Next week is spring break. Spring? Yea! We're back to the bathroom project and picked out fixtures. So it'll be finish plumbing, insulation, drywall and then tile. Maybe even all this weekend. Wow. We really could be done, except finishing things like hang mirrors, lights and sealing the floor/shower. Ed's supposed to play with an old classmate (from elementary school no less) on Saturday, but I bet that falls through; he seemed less than enthusiastic when he said he would come back (he lives in Huntsville and would have to come back to Nashville). Today was dress as your favorite literary character at school. Here's Aslan in LF's flesh (Ed did it all, he gets him ready for school):

{{gwi:142627}}

Comments (2)

Sponsored
More Discussions