SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
clintdawley

Garish Dyed Dendrobs? (Project Runway)

clintdawley
18 years ago

Okay. They gave it to Daniel again. I liked his, but I think the real standout this time was Kara. The texture was lovely and I think her dress was very nicely made.

Chloe scared me there for a minute. While her dress was "wearable", I think it lacked something in creativity.

Santino's looked like nasty fake plants you'd buy at Michael's. The Croton petras and Ficus benjaminas aren't very feminine now, are they?

Your thoughts, O' dear peanut gallery?

Comments (3)

• Driftless Roots
    18 years ago

I was astonished that Kara did so well after her lousy showing last week but her dress really was good. The dyed Dens were making me cringe, too. I'm glad Daniel won again in spite of everyone's cluelessness about the flowers. Santino's might have worked better for me if it hadn't been so glossy. I was really worried Chloe was going to not finish and get cut because of it. She's too good to be gone at this point. And poor, poor Andrae. Can you believe he DIDN'T cry when he was cut? I was cracking up at Santino doing the whole "Tim and Andrae at Red Lobster" bit. I'm tempted to write some nasty slash fiction just to see that all play out.

Next week, just what I've been calling for: MENSWEAR!!!!!

• Driftless Roots
    18 years ago

Oh geez! I was just looking at Tim Gunn's blog. The last entry ends : "Danyelle looked adorable and perfectly believable as a garden party guest. Someone had to be OUT. Andrae, be proud of your fine showing and see you at the Red Lobster! "

• clintdawley
    Original Author
    18 years ago

That's too cute. I loved Santino's "Tim and Andrae at the Red Lobster" shtick.