SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
konrad___far_north

Earthly fruits on ohter planets...

Konrad___far_north
12 years ago

Billy Meier from Switzerland brought a apple back to earth from the Plejaren, [originated on earth] ... on a space flight, they grow all Earthly fruit trees and shrubs in mother ships...drifting gardens.

Here is a link that might be useful: ontact conversation

Comments (15)

• User
    12 years ago

As long as they pay their patent fees I have no problem with it. :)

• mrsg47
    12 years ago

Konrad, time for a another vacation.

• Bradybb WA-Zone8
    12 years ago

LOL :~)

• Konrad___far_north
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Ha ha ha...
    I know it's heavy, please keep a open mind and if you're interested in the UFO phenomena you can see and listen more.

Here is a link that might be useful: The Silent Revolution of Truth

• olpea
    12 years ago

Konrad,

At first I thought you were joking.

I've never actually conversed with someone who believed we've been visited by aliens, and now I learn a very respectable member of this forum believes such. Makes for such an interesting group of folks, this forum does.

Don't mind me, just a little teasing - no malice. I'm just a close minded unbeliever, with quirks of his own.

My wife always says, "Everybody's normal till you get to know them."

• Konrad___far_north
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Well... then you need to get convinced! LOL
    Check this one out..

Here is a link that might be useful: The Day Before Disclosure

• Konrad___far_north
    Original Author
    12 years ago

I found this fruit report by the Extraterrestrial

Contact Report 214, Tuesday, February 3rd, 1987

Quetzal: Mature fruits and berries store and reflect solar radiation, and when these are ripe, they emit light in the ultraviolet range, even when the Sun isn't shining. This shortwave light is perceived by the birds, as well as by certain animals and insects, and it is the signal that the fruits or berries are ripe for digestion. This equally applies to the edibility of fruits and berries, grasses and leaves, etc., which emit a certain radiation that is perceived by the organisms and that informs them that the food which is important for them is nontoxic.

Many years later our scientist found out...

Here is a link that might be useful: Birds go for the glow

• Noogy
    12 years ago

Hahaha...
    The year was 1992, national weather service radar tracked an object flying from Benton Harbor to Muskegon , Mi. in 2.something seconds. The same year an officer in conservative Holland, Mi., stated he saw a UFO in a newspaper article in the local paper. Shoot, my buddy's dad owned a Holiday Inn and it was BOOKED for a Month!
    But nothing about the story was convincing and we laughed and poked fun at the believers.
    My buddy who was stationed in Nevada for a year and spent time in the 1st Iraq war, was visiting me with his girlfriend. Chad's a really friendly hulk of a guy who is gullible, happy go lucky and can bench 400+Lbs. Before sundown we hiked the 1.5 miles through the dunes and arrived at Saugatuck State park shoreline where we saw the sunset and hung out.
    Looking up we saw a bright light with two lesser ones at its sides. It wasn't in space, maybe 1 mile up. It was silent and absolutely still. Then, the center light became orangish, and in unison, maintaining their arrangement, flew up and stopped, waited a minute, and then flew straight up with their lights dissipating as they went into space.
    My buddy was absolutely petrified and was in a state of crisis. His girlfriend, on the other hand was fascinated and blown away and excited about it. I didn't know what to think. I wasn't scared. I was trying to see WTF this was. Needless to say, my friend had a hard time with the walk through the dark woods to get to the parking lot!
    So, Maybe Konrad isn't Crazy. Just make sure you get enough sunlight up north Konrad!
    Open up your hearts and receive E.T. from the other world...from the other worlds.
    Have fun!
    Noogy

• Konrad___far_north
    Original Author
    12 years ago

I lived not far from Billy Meier in Switzerland but nobody heard of him, as far as I know in my 20 years growing up there. I immigrated to Canada in the 70's. I started out in Toronto as a tool & die maker, later moved to sunny southern Alberta, [Lethbridge]. In the early 80's I moved north, when I was working here in Edmonton, a befriended Engineer came one day with a book of Billy Meier and it seemed he was a believer, I borrowed the book and checked it out a bit,..I wasn't sure what to think of it.
    About 2 years later when going for a visit to Switzerland I went to Billy, at that time he didn't want to talk to anybody but I talked to he's wife and looked at some of he's books and photographs, they had a trailer set up for visitors.

I was still skeptical and left it at that until about a year ago when checking back at he's new updates.

Now, when you see, that not only himself is seeing this, it's now some of he's neighbors, friends and teacher are eyewitness, that turned me around to make me a believer too.

Also, Billy, with these remarkable reports on prediction's for the future and the write up on tons of material of the past, knowledge from space and general knowledge of creation, and that higher civilized beings were here and have taught on earth, there is evidence all over!

I think, lately, the time has come, that mankind is on a turning point, we've been advancing in our terrestrial knowledge in many way's that now, all of a sudden it makes sense.

• Konrad___far_north
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Here are some of Billy's witness testimony

Here is a link that might be useful: Witness Testimony Part One

• Konrad___far_north
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Just found this!

A video from 2006 about 3 1/2 hour, [heavy duty!]

Here is a link that might be useful: Wendelle Stevens and Michael Horn about the Billy Meier case

• johnmerr
    12 years ago

konrad...send me an email and I wil share with you my book, The Godminers, which will answer a lot of your unquestioned answers

• brookw_gw
    12 years ago

"There are more things in heaven and earth, (insert name), than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Then again, "men may construe things after their fashion, clean from the purpose of the things themselves." I tend to favor the patent comment.

• Konrad___far_north
    Original Author
    12 years ago

I know...allot of people still dream and don't see reality

Here is a link that might be useful: witnesses

• Konrad___far_north
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Billy,.. with only grade 6 education has written countless statement's and prediction's with help, nobody on earth has done what he's done so far.

Semjase:

1. Not all Earth human beings think logically and with a sharp mind. 275. Nicht alle Erdenmenschen denken logisch und mit scharfem Verstand.
    2. Many also live in some belief of an unreal religion, which forbids them to reflect upon and investigate such matters. 276. Viele leben auch in irgendeinem Glauben einer irrealen Religion, die ihnen jegliches Nachdenken und Nachforschen nach solchen Belangen verbietet.
    3. On the other hand, you also have to consider that you have traveled very far, and you have considered everything very precisely. 277. Andererseits hast du auch zu bedenken, dass du sehr weit gereist bist und dir alles sehr genau angesehen hast.
    4. As I know, youâÂÂve traveled 43 countries of the Earth and have tirelessly been in investigations. 278. Wie ich weiss, hast du 43 Länder der Erde bereist und bist unermüdlich in Nachforschungen gewesen.
    5. So you have - also with our assistance - experienced and found many more things than what the best archaeologists and other scientists of the Earth have ever managed to do. 279. So hast du - auch mit unserer Hilfe - viele Dinge mehr erfahren und gefunden, als dies den besten Archäologen und anderen Wissenschaftlern der Erde je gelungen ist.
    6. Moreover, youâÂÂve also traveled outer space and the DAL Universe with us and have seen various foreign worlds and other life forms. 280. Ausserdem hast du mit uns den Weltenraum und das DAL-Universum bereist und verschiedene fremde Welten und andere Lebensformen gesehen.